smgs, the typical weapon for a noob or coward

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: smgs, the typical weapon for a noob or coward

in reply to IncisionX

If you think they are "OP" why not just run them then?

Or do you think/believe Assault Rifle's should over power SMG's in short range engagements?

myn
Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Nova_7

its to the point now where people are just running around with the 2 rapid fire pistols and outgunning evryone..lol

Level 17

in reply to Nova_7

u know what im tired of the complaining just remove all the guns, crossbows, scorestreaks the bullettrain that hits me in express cause thats overpowered too  we just got to use our fist in game or would that be to overpowered too

Level 21

in reply to scoop121578

(The train in express is OP. I can't kill it with anything PLUS it destroys all my equipment. No fair.)

As far as the arguements about realism: aren't all weapon projectiles defying gravity in this game? No bullet drop. THAT"S why SMG's are killing you from 200 yards away.

Level 4

in reply to Razzle1974

RIGHT??? Seriously, I dare any of you to go into a game, and go positive with a Crossbow. That's right, JUST the Crossbow, and your Combat Knife. Unlike the guns, you HAVE to account for the drop when you fire a crossbow bolt.

NOT EASY. I managed to do it twice tonight. I will say, though, it's hella good fun xP

Level 15

Studios