shotgun OP? lol

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

shotgun OP? lol

this game is crap.

they can try and make this game good but  whan i die from just two shots from a shotgun at this range.I just think to myself "no way i can get a two hit kill with a AR'S so why the hell did i get killed?"....... BO was fine but they don't care about making a good game anymore.

and yes its our fault for the ps3 sucking so much....we sould have told the ps3 guy how to do his JOB.....nicer? lol

Level 4
5 REPLIES

Re: shotgun OP? lol

in reply to killerturnersto

Its called a slug round. And in real life you probably would have died from one round at a futher distance. That's not BS, that's called physics, be p*ssed at Issac Newton not the game

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

I love how people are STILL crying about weapons. My best baby voice, "There's no way that could've killed me, WTF. I KNOW I'M BETTER THEN THAT." LMFAO

Level 19

in reply to Ghamorra

real life lol its a game little fan boys, so like i said two shots from a shotgun at that range i should be killing easy with a AR's but nope..   

Level 4

Obviously you haven't used it because you know how inconsistent it is, and how terrible at close range it is if you're running, in exchange it's better at long distance, the KSG is extremely balanced and requires a lot of skill to use.

Level 25

another thread about shottys

andhttp://www.troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/why-is-this-thread-back-again.jpg

Level 3

Studios