Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

rip off

the new map so bad what were they thinking

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: rip off

in reply to mooreen109

Don't like it? Don't play it. Don't bother the rest of us. Thank you for trolling.

Level 3

in reply to mooreen109

they were thinking that they couldn't please everyone and that they were bound to get some bad reviews of spoilt shi*s like you who get bored of a map 12 hours after its release because you can't adapt and you don't like change so you keep dying and blaming it on their "poor" map making skills which aren't poor they use imagination to keep games interesting.

they were also thinking that many people would like their map because they like zombies and continue to buy their maps

and im sure they had the thought that if you don't like it dont buy the next one and go buy yourself a copy of WAW if you like original maps that much

nuff said

Level 3

in reply to DEFCON01

lol die rise is an ariginal style map and has nothing to do with gay ass tranzit thank god,, i think hes mad because its not that boring ass tranzit shit,,, and if u saw the interviews then u would know all the rest of the dlc will be ariginal style maps like die rise to ,, sorry to bust ur bubble lol

Level 1

in reply to callofdutykinga

you contradicted yourself atleast 5 times in that comment

Level 3

in reply to callofdutykinga

Ariginal is not a word.

And to OP:

I'm guessing your ideal map is a circle? Learn a little about CS and you can build your own circle

Level 3

in reply to mooreen109

It's his opinion. Let it be. If he doesn't like it. He wasted him money. Not your's. the last you guy's could do I relate or ask why.

Level 30

in reply to mooreen109

I personally love the new maps, especially Die Rise. Probably the best zombies map to date(other than Moon).

What is it you dislike about them? This thread is incomplete, you didn't give any reason why you don't like them.

Level 8

Studios