"tranZit" do they die if you run to the fog?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: "tranZit" do they die if you run to the fog?

in reply to Privx420x

lol nah i wont hit a 100 it will be too boring to do it that way, but i can see how this will piss some noobs, me running and teleporting without killing anything.

Level 5

in reply to hell_sent

you all on x box cause i started a custom game last night on ps3 btw and it was ok no zombies dying in the fog

Level 4

in reply to kerr29

I'm on ps3 and its not as bad as people make it out to be its annoying at times but you just have to reload ur gun shoot the zombies and keep a crawler for the side of the bus

Level 1

BUA9 wrote:

I'm on ps3 and its not as bad as people make it out to be its annoying at times but you just have to reload ur gun shoot the zombies and keep a crawler for the side of the bus

Yes it is bad... .terrible actually.

Many of us don't even ride the bus anymore, we just run around the map.  So we play a bunch of rounds until we need to do something (PAP, buy Perks, etc.) and then we leave 2 or 3 zombies alive (we keep a few for insurance.... in case something happens) then we all sprint off doing whatever we need to do. 

With everyone able to sprint off, we can get our stuff done quickly and get back to killing zombies.

Now.... someone has to actually stay with the zombie(s) while the other 3 go do their stuff.  Then we swap sitters while the 4th person goes to do their stuff. 

This makes an already long game even longer, and it sucks!

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

You right... and i agree with everything you say, so really need teamplayers.

It will speed things up in a way that we dont need to kill teh zombies, we can just run away and they die lol.

Level 5

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Yeah and we all how long a game could go before making this is a big step backwards.

Level 9

Studios