"need more players to balance teams"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: "need more players to balance teams"

in reply to timi1234

Same here.. This is ridicilous! Just bouhgt the game today and it doesnt work!!! Zombie and Bootcamp works fine- but somereason it kicks out ones in a while.

Is this game broken or what a hell?!?!?!? I am about to throw that cd far as i can!

Finland

Level 1

in reply to Linda85

GAME IS NOT BROKEN ACTIVISION HAS TO FIX IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW PLEASE HELP USS ACTIVISION OR TEYARCH

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

listen man,the freezing and"more players to balance the team" issue are annoying i get it but some of us cant even open the game because they have a fat ps3,every time i try to open bo2 in any of the three modes it shuts down my ps3 with a blinking red light the i click on it it becomes a steady red light then i click on it again it becomes green and i have to restore the file systems and all and when i try it again same proplem this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed bec. on the CD it says PS3 not PS3 SLIM so that is considered it cheating and anyone can raise a law suit so would you pls install a new system update for us (ps3 fat users) or anything that may fix the proplem.we have already gathered about 24,000 ppl who have the same issue so we r not the minority hereso pls take some action regarding that matter

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

listen man,the freezing and"more players to balance the team" issue are annoying i get it but some of us cant even open the game because they have a fat ps3,every time i try to open bo2 in any of the three modes it shuts down my ps3 with a blinking red light the i click on it it becomes a steady red light then i click on it again it becomes green and i have to restore the file systems and all and when i try it again same proplem this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed bec. on the CD it says PS3 not PS3 SLIM so that is considered it cheating and anyone can raise a law suit so would you pls install a new system update for us (ps3 fat users) or anything that may fix the proplem.we have already gathered about 24,000 ppl who have the same issue so we r not the minority hereso pls take some action regarding that matter

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

listen man,the freezing and"more players to balance the team" issue are annoying i get it but some of us cant even open the game because they have a fat ps3,every time i try to open bo2 in any of the three modes it shuts down my ps3 with a blinking red light the i click on it it becomes a steady red light then i click on it again it becomes green and i have to restore the file systems and all and when i try it again same proplem this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed bec. on the CD it says PS3 not PS3 SLIM so that is considered it cheating and anyone can raise a law suit so would you pls install a new system update for us (ps3 fat users) or anything that may fix the proplem.

Level 1

in reply to WS_Shinobi

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue... With the lobby full, the teams are split and the notification shows that the game is about to start. Matchmaking screen then remixes the teams without anybody having left the game. I find this situation most prevalent in TDM.

PS3 - Northwest US - Solo

Level 8

in reply to zestty

Same issue here. i recorded it with my phone if they need video proof but by now they should be aware that it is happening. 

Level 9

in reply to WS_Shinobi

I cannot play team deathmatch. I get to a lobby and it keeps needing more players to balance teams. I can play domination and nuketown ok, but team deathmatch no.

BLES 01717

GREECE

Level 1

Studios