"Killer cards" - for noobs only?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: "Killer cards" - for noobs only?

in reply to Garyfromscotlan

Garyfromscotland wrote:

(I know im replying to myself here but its to all of you)

Its gutting when you see a person sporting the nuclear calling card because you go into a game thinking, yes, someone who knows hoe to play..then they go 5-30

yeah, I have noticed this. The best I have got is the 15 kill card once. I get 10 a lot, then I get nervous and blow it

Level 31
Highlighted

One of the parties that I play in consist of players that are all above 2.00 but for some reason we often suck total asss when partied up. I wouldn't believe any of us if I was on the other team. lol! I often tell my guys that we might be the best in the business at getting flanked over and over.

Level 20

Well its two fold:

1- Do they have a high amount of them

or

2- They have less than five.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

I'm sure that there are the guy's who boosted but I wouldn't judge that solely on their KD. My KD is a 1.3 with a 61% win ratio. I've earned 10 Nuclear Medals and 53 Unstoppable Medals in the course of almost 2000 games played. I play HC CTF and am a Flag Runner and a lot of the time as a Flag Runner you die a lot but then there are those rare perfect games that you are almost invincible. So out of the 2000 or so games that I played I've maybe had 10 or 12 perfect games so about .005 of the time I might get a Nuclear Medal.

Level 12

You can get it if you party up, easily. The game i got it was in raid Dom, groundwar. My friends had vsat and emp up in the air ALL THROUGHOUT THE MATCH!! It was constant,plus, the other team never raged quit lol. I have it saved in my bookmarked games incase anyone wants to question my tac insert usage, since its well over 10k

Level 7

I have some decent stats and put up some beastly game plays, but I've maxed out at 28 gun kills in a row a few times. Everyone has a chance at going nuclear at in any given game because the connection can be so one sided at times.

There are times when I have a great game and then in that same lobby a few games later I can't even kill people with <1.0 kds. If you watch some of those 100+ gameplays on YT you can see that the person clearly has an advantage over everyone by being a half second (sometimes a full second) ahead of all the players in the lobby. At that point it's basically playing combat training on the recruit setting.

Also a lot of guys boost for it.

Level 13

I've only got the nucular medal once, in a HQ game, and to tell you the truth I was not even that nervous becuase I was playing the object that we were capping and I was not counting how many gun kills I was at.

So the moral is don't count your gun kills because you most likly will get a little nervous and make a mistake, just play your normal way and have fun, it will come your way sooner or later.

Level 14

Yeah I know what you mean, I don't have the nuclear killer card but personally I have a hard to get playing card instead of the nuclear or master killer cards like the 300 battle/combat axe one or the 100 kills with a vsat. I find it funny when people run around with a "a camos completed or master rank" for a gun calling/player card. Id only be impressed by those if a person has the executioner card.

Level 6

Studios