"Jack of All Trades" Weapons?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

"Jack of All Trades" Weapons?

Well,i'm the type of guy that can't stand one thing for a long time,so it affects my Black Ops's playstyle,i really wanted a couple of tips for a weapon that has a good balance,my focus is in Fire Rate first,i saw some videos that said that PDW and MSMC are the ones that i should play,but they were nerfed(and Hard),i often play with MP7,i tried Skorpion for a while,but the range and acurracy sucks,if you guys could help me in this affair i would thank you forever.

Level 1
32 REPLIES

Re: "Jack of All Trades" Weapons?

in reply to Negirus

The PDW with a long barrel is quite versatile.

Level 22

in reply to Negirus

In terms of SMG's, the MP7 is fairly good despite being available right from the get go.

Skorpion is nice but poor range and high recoil make it somewhat effective.

MSMC is good but its RoF is low. Damage seems pretty good on this one. It's okay in my book.

My vote would be for either the PDW or Vector. PDW has large mag with not too much recoil and the Vector has pretty low recoil. Both have good firing rates. Most people like the PDW due to its larger mag so you can spray n pray when all else fails.

Level 10

in reply to Negirus

Try the MTAR or Type 25. High fire rate, low recoil, good damage and range. Use Lightweight if you want to feel like you're still using an SMG (sort of.)

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Negirus

I didn't find the PDW and MSMC nerf to be all that much but if you did then you might want to try the Type 25.  It's basically an AR version of an SMG.  It's not my favorite AR but I was able to use the same perk setup with it as I did the SMGs and did quite well with it.  The M27 is also a good choice due to it's high firerate and accuracy.  However, my favorite AR is the AN-94.  It has all of the advantages of an AR and still will out gun SMGs at close range.

Level 69

in reply to Negirus

Give the chicom ext mags,select fire and grip a shot it's one of the best SMG's.

Level 21

in reply to monkeylord1

vector with stock and supressor  

AR  M8A1 with select fire pretty sweet (david vonderhaar says this is the best weapon  of blops 2)

Level 4

in reply to Negirus

The SWAT is the most versatile weapon I have found.  It can be used in just about any situation with the right set up.  Easy to fill 10 classes with just the SWAT.

Level 38

in reply to Negirus

Type 25 is the best all round weapons. At times acting like a SMG and hitting targets at distance with ease.

Level 17

in reply to Negirus

PDW..

add-on the Barrel & if you find too many head-glitchers, put in the TF (otherwise Reflex, Laser or the MMS will be useful too).

NOTE: The MMS will reduce the accuracy - so you *may feel* that shots don't register as well.

I think the AN-94 AR is a really good weapon too. If you can live with burst-fire - M8A1 is a really good weapon too.

Of course - all of the above are just my opinion.

Level 11

Studios