one of the key features in zombies has been removed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: one of the key features in zombies has been removed?

in reply to MAZE13

The Jet Gun looks as powerful as the AK47u.  Anyone know why it doesn't have the power of a WW AND I have to build it!?  The guy in the video was using it and getting hit at the same time.  Which means it's more like a window fan than a Jet Gun.  Plus, don't I remember some big collosal explosion sound in the trailer?  I assumed that was the new WW.  Now I just think it's the sound effect for nuke, but after the Jet Gun tease.

Level 10

in reply to dakingofcash

the WW breaks after it has dealt 50,000 points of damage

Level 4

in reply to Z0MB1EK1LA

OMG I JUST FIGURED THIS GUN OUT! if you get trapped in a corner you pull this out and it strong enough to get you out of a shit hole WOW!

Level 3

in reply to mike4082

but if it damages you aswell and the zombies are hitting you, then like the wunderwaffe its useless in those situations

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

not really it damages you if you do it wrong erhem (wrong angle so on)

Level 3

in reply to MAZE13

(this reply is not really directed towards you MAZE13) This is all true that the jet gun has little ammo and doesn't really last long but I also noticed that it doesn't use up a weapon slot and, because it's a buildable, all four players can have it at once.

Level 14

in reply to timelordalex

The Jet Gun is actually on a timer, it lasts for 30 seconds after you first fire it, similar to say a death machine. But whats the big deal? All the parts litrally drop where you used it, so you dont have to search for them again, plus this means unlimited ammooosss. Don't worry, im sure the noob weapon of choice aka the wonder weapon will make a glorious return to zombies, if not right away

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Mumajugs11

yea its awesome

Level 18

in reply to timelordalex

timelordalex wrote:

Wonder Weapons

From what I've seen from zombies is so far is that the Ray Gun and monkey bomb are back, thats nice, but what about the other one, now i know in Tranzit theres the Jet Gun which ive seen and it appears you have to build it from parts around the map and you can use it for like a second then it breaks apart and you have to build it again, so that weapon is useless, in the survival extremely small maps, you cant get jet gun in there as you have to build it, but i dont see a replacement for it in the box, and from the nuketown zombies gameplay it applies to that aswell, i dont care if its a past WW just put something in like the Winters Howl, please 3ARC dont take this key feature out its what makes it fun and no small maps either, we like big maps to explore.

If anyone has found any other WWs in survival please say as i have yet to see any

Its sad how you judge a game before its released. Treyarch just offerd us a map that is 5 X larger then the other maps from blops 1 together and you got the nerv to say that we need bigger maps?

Not are you only getting 5 survival maps but a super huge one called green run which is used on tranzit. This isnt even the dlc.... the dlc will explore the entire world... so please.... calm your nuts....

Level 13

in reply to timelordalex

dude wait the DLC's it will be amazing

Level 1

Studios