yep its exclusive for a bit soo everyone who pre ordered gets head start

Level 18

Re: nuketown zombies is part of the season pass

in reply to andy1324

this is so f**king gay, they f**cked us over

Level 1

in reply to AestheticSwag

well they fucked us over as like the people who pre ordered but the people who didnt are happy
lol they cant please us all

Level 18

in reply to andy1324

So People who got Nuketown 2025 will not be able to play Nuketown Zombies till December?

Level 4

in reply to BLACKOPERATOR59

people who didnt get nuketown zombies who bought the season pass will get it in december you dont have to have nuketown 2025

Level 18

in reply to rjowner_playsta

those of us, me included, who pre ordered hardened or care package edition get it tomorrow to play, while as everyone else has to wait till december i say win win? i guess im not sure how i feel i didnt have to pay 5 dollars extra for the season pass just 20 so i saved a little bit of money. i guess i just dont really care about the money or the time of release of the add ons i got the game im happy everyone else should be happy too

Level 3

in reply to Xxnick_sixxxX3a

yea true we win by getting to play before others and they win by getting it later plus we win to play with friends who didnt get he later

Level 18

in reply to rjowner_playsta

that's what i want to say about, people are so selfish

Level 1

in reply to Xxnick_sixxxX3a

Xxnick_sixxxX3arc wrote:

those of us, me included, who pre ordered hardened or care package edition get it tomorrow to play, while as everyone else has to wait till december i say win win? i guess im not sure how i feel i didnt have to pay 5 dollars extra for the season pass just 20 so i saved a little bit of money. i guess i just dont really care about the money or the time of release of the add ons i got the game im happy everyone else should be happy too

You're kidding right?  First off I can barely understand what you are trying to say here, but I think it is we should all be happy about this.  The Special Edition crowd just got majorly hosed by 3arch Activision.  It isn't the whole exclusive part of the map, it is the concept that if they were to get the season pass, they basically pay for the same map twice.

It is major league bogus.  BTW, I just changed my preorder with Best Buy, it's not too late. 

Level 48

in reply to andy1324

I find it funny they left it till today to announce.

lol seriousley sneaky motherfu*****..

(less than a month of exclusivity for the special price of £17/$26 extra......oh but thats not all folks we'll also throw in some plastic coins, a soundtrack you wont listen to and could probabley download for free anway, a metal case for your plastic case (because 1 case just isnt enough). oh and some avatar costume crap)

But as long as theres say 5 maps + nuketown zombies & not 4 maps + nuketown zombies (one being substituted for a map i'll already own) i'll pretend to be happy about wasting my money.

Level 2

Studios