nuketown in hardcore do you like it?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: nuketown in hardcore do you like it?

in reply to rednotch1

Playing a map as small as nuketown on hardcore is just asking to get blown up.So many noobs throw grenades and flak jacket is useless in hardcore.

Level 4

in reply to rednotch1

I have no clue why they put this map in the hardcore rotation. Hardcore is meant for skilled players and this map has no skill to it. If you want 50+ kills sit in the corner with a LMG targer finder and there you go. There are constantly people spawning behind you because the spawns flip every 3 seconds, therefor there is no strategy to this game other than spawn, run MAYBE two feet and then 75% of the time get mowed down by LMG fire hitting your spawn because they can see within 5 seconds of wherever they spawn. Without me ranting for an hour about all the fails in HC nuketown, it's a clusterfuck of utter stupidity and nonsense. Take it out, thanks.

Level 1

in reply to rednotch1

I have no clue why they put this map in the hardcore rotation. Hardcore is meant for skilled players and this map has no skill to it. If you want 50+ kills sit in the corner with a LMG targer finder and there you go. There are constantly people spawning behind you because the spawns flip every 3 seconds, therefor there is no strategy to this game other than spawn, run MAYBE two feet and then 75% of the time get mowed down by LMG fire hitting your spawn because they can see within 5 seconds of wherever they spawn. Without me ranting for an hour about all the fails in HC nuketown, it's a clusterfuck of utter stupidity and nonsense. Take it out, thanks.

Level 1

in reply to rednotch1

I always manage to get at least one team kill in HC Nuketown Sometimes by accident, because some teammate just pops up out of nowhere while I'm shooting, and other times because I'm just being careless. Either way, I'll take my punishment, I rarely get kicked out for it, I just start playing more cautiously after my first teamkill

Level 24

Studios