new zombie needs a tweek on some issues like guns and space man

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

new zombie needs a tweek on some issues like guns and space man

the new zombie map ...the gun box is no help ive spent at least 100000 dollars i keep getting the same crap guns over and over.... im sick of playing it because you cant get anywhere without dyeing.... that space man kills every body every time loose all my perks again and have to try to live with the scorpian or a dump shot gun with no quick reload is impossible

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: new zombie needs a tweek on some issues like guns and space man

in reply to helddoughnut

Then dont play the map if its to hard......

Level 11

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

I only seem to be having trouble with the Panzer Soldat in the early rounds. I noticed he doesn't like the Ray Guns and staffs that much though. This map just needs to be balanced better in the early rounds if you ask me.

Level 1

in reply to helddoughnut

I'd like the map to be left exactly how it is, it's challenging, unlike every other map on BO2.

Level 5

in reply to helddoughnut

Focus on getting perks instead of wasting money on the box. The MP40 and AK74 are wall weapons you can get quickly and will carry you till at least round 10. By then you should have been able to get perks to make you last longer and you can then worry about spending money on the box. Having Jugg should allow you to run away when the Panzer shows up and is a huge help against his flamethrower. Just keep taking turns and running away to avoid his claw and turn and shoot as you put some distance between him and you. You can always try to time a robots step and lead the train of zombies and Panzer under it.

Level 32
Highlighted

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Thanks for the MP40 and AK74 tips. The Panzer Soldat always seems to get us by suprise. Will try again tonight.

Level 1

in reply to helddoughnut

Without being mean, i have a real solution that is'nt "then dont play the map if its to hard......" you can start a private game and flip it to easy mode and start. when you get the hang of the map you can flip it back.

Level 5

Studios