new map Downhill

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: new map Downhill

in reply to Ghamorra

I wasted my money and I won't be wasting any more for DLC.There is only a few maps that I enjoy playing but most of them stink.I feel like I'm in a shoebox most of the time and after so many games you can predict where people will be and so can all the other players.Its like they made all the maps picked all the shitty ones to put on the disc in hopes that we would buy the "better" ones.Elite premium for MW3 was the last DLC I bought and it will remain that way.Black Ops 2 failed to capture my interest like previous titles did too much new and stupid things.I play for the gameplay not any other reason and the gameplay is horrible most of the time.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to ColdChilln88

Well until they make some positive changes and improve game play to players with good connection.......I will NOT be buying another DLC for this game...... Dont think they have held back the good maps all you will get is same old same old crap..... Just with an added touch of lag comp.

Level 12

in reply to ColdChilln88

Yes i agree the cod is going downhill. To be honest its going downhill long time now.

Ou sorry i was thought topic was black ops 2 is going downhill.

Level 3

in reply to ColdChilln88

for the preview it seems to remind me of the map on Battlefield BC 2 i think the map was called "White Pass". it looks alot like that one from the preview.

Level 10

in reply to ColdChilln88

outpost ruined snow maps for me. summit and array were awesome, they need to do a map pack of summit,array,firing range 2025

Level 15

Studios