need more players to balance teams WORKAROUND SOLUTION FOR HC TDM and TDM!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

need more players to balance teams WORKAROUND SOLUTION FOR HC TDM and TDM!!

NOTE: this has been tested for HC TDM and a little on TDM ONLY, your experience may differ!

first let me say this does not fix the problem, it just saves you time waiting in the lobby aimlessly and gets you into a match faster. it is a work around, it works around the problem without fixing it.

this issue is not a balancing teams issue, but rather it is a problem with the host.

there are two problems, one you cannot see who is host. it could be you, it could be someone in your party.

the second problem is that it can happen immediately again after a migration to a new host. this means even if it worked the first time and migrated it needs to happen again. basically any time you see "need more players to balance teams" the host hast to leave.

people who join lobbies often leave because they don't know the issue is not with them.

it's actually better for you to join a lobby that has this glitch going on because you can ensure that you are not the one causing the delay - it's usually someone from the prior match who has the host.  one thing seems to be certain: the match will not start until the glitched host in the lobby leaves.

this bug happens frequently, so it could be that even you are the host multiple times in the same hour. dont be afraid to back out and start a new match

you guys can help by telling people to start backing out one by one every 15 seconds when this problem happens.  the instant the host backs out it will "migrate" the host to a new host and the match will start immediately. and those who have backed out can just join another lobby.

this is not some stupid attempt to troll. it has worked every time we've had people do it. one party refused to back out and we knew it was them so we out waited them until 2 of their members left. once the 2nd person left it migrated host and the other 4 had to eat words and add me as a friend

Level 3
18 REPLIES

Re: need more players to balance teams WORKAROUND SOLUTION TO PROBLEM!!

in reply to CoB_Easy

Thanks for the advice. I've experienced this a few times myself.

Level 2

in reply to Riot_Monkey

Yea it's super annoying, I've been tryin to spread the word verbally in lobbies

Level 3

in reply to Riot_Monkey

Yesterday it was the constant error finding game, today I have spent the last hour going from lobby to lobby and have yet to play a game because it can't balance the teams.

Your advice might work but there is obviously more of an issue here I cannot get a single game, every host must be screwed!

Only option, return game, buy for far cheaper when they have it working!

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to onlyzeone1

The biggest issue for me is convincing people this actually works

They will try to prove me wrong and waste time we could all be playing

Level 3

in reply to CoB_Easy

I would love to let people know it works but it doesn't work for me, the entire lobby has changed several times and still no game.

Unusually, I have not been dropped into any game or it hasn't tempted to drop me into an already started game, this must be part of the problem.

Unless I am the host. Every single time and I am the issue here....

This has been 20-30 different lobbies, giving them plenty time to full empty and fill again, still no game, as I said before, old of bollox!

Level 9

in reply to onlyzeone1

You can tell if someone is still in the lobby from the last match because they will most likely have a score.

However, even then you are not safe, as this error can happen after a migration to the new host, and the process must repeat itself. it would be extremely beneficial if we could see who the host was, but we cant. also sucks that this isn't an actual fix more of a way to save time waiting in lobbies.

bottom line it sucks, but I usually back out when it double glitches, anyways.. i find it's easy to get new lobbies

Level 3

in reply to CoB_Easy

Good to hear it works for you, still no joy here

Level 9

in reply to CoB_Easy

I have had this since yesterday morning. I join a lobby that the game has already started but once we get back in the lobby after the game ... BANG! Need to find more players to balance team! Nothing changed from the game to the lobby  and it happens every game. So I leave and hop in and out of lobbies until I get tossed into a game. Therefore very few wins as most games are already lost. Otherwise I think this game is far superior to anything that has come before it. The maps are awesome. I am having trouble getting a feel for the guns and map flow but I think that is because of the fact I can't get solid full games.

Level 29

in reply to CoB_Easy

I have been getting this since this morning, it just switches between game about to start and need to find more players to balance teams,  The solution sounds simple but its just a little hard to explain this to the other players in the lobby when it sounds like they are speaking 11 different languages, none of which seem to be english.

So i guess i will go back into combat training for a while and try again later

Level 67

Studios