microsoft ruins cod black ops 2 for pc and ps3?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: microsoft ruins cod black ops 2 for pc and ps3?

in reply to innzane

Not all of us can afford to get an Xbox... so that solution is invalid.

Level 1

in reply to mocroboykeee

I honestly wouldn't mind if everyone wouldn't spoil the freaking easter eggs for us -_- Tranzit was the first easter egg I was able to do on my own because thankfully the game itself was released on the same day for all consoles.

Level 7

in reply to mocroboykeee

System exclusivity or incentives are good business.

Get over it.

Level 3

in reply to mocroboykeee

It pisses me off too, but really. I dont mind. I can wait. It does suk, but I guess as long as we get it.. they could start making DLC's for specific Systems.. that would suk and I really wish I didnt just say that.

Level 12

in reply to mocroboykeee

ya know this reminds me of the Ol' skool Feud between Nintendo & Sega.. Tortise & the Hare man, Tortise & the Hare !! Think about it.. dont get me wrong. I was 100 % Nintendo. mainly becuase my Gramps got me one for my birthday, and I didnt get a Sega, so naturally, Mines was the sh!t. Honestly, Sega had the better Titles, Not games but Titles. You couldn't get Shinobi on NES..Nintendo was more Childlike, still is. as to Sega was more interested in Targeting a Older crowd. I ask you.. Who's still around ? NINTENDO, and Mario beat the sh!t outta Sega and Sonic. I'm not sayin that PS3 is better then X-Box. To each his own. I'm jussayin !! Its History..not a Theory.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to mocroboykeee

Dude its been like this forever now you would think that everyone would be used to it by now ...

Level 9

in reply to mocroboykeee

I think OP should learn to use the search function.  Seriously this has been discussed no less than 20 times on these boards. 

Level 12

in reply to mocroboykeee

If they made it a week like BF3 did, i'd be fine

Level 12

in reply to mocroboykeee

All I'm seeing from this whole thread is waaah waah I have a Ps3/PC and want to play Mob of the Dead Tuesday waaaah lol It's the same complaints every time DLC gets released but you guys still complain the same way. And if you think we beta test for you on xbox just look at the glitches still in Die Rise - LOL.

Level 18

in reply to mocroboykeee

just dont view anything about the map for a month lol i actually like to know the EE instead of figuring it out because its hard enough to find people whiling to do it...let alone try to figure it out from scratch...and mircosoft getting the dlc's a month early is not gaming injustice....ea sports buying up the rights for the nfl is gaming injustice

Level 5

Studios