map pack 4 theory I want to hear some opinions

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

map pack 4 theory I want to hear some opinions

ok this isn't my theory but I found this on youtube their are actually 2 videos first one well be the actual theory and the other one well be one of the zombie devs confirming on twitter that the old black ops characters well be returning in black ops 2 zombies in map pack 4 so

here is the easter egg vid

and here is the other one

as of right know this theory is the one that makes the most sense I don't know how they are going to connect the old characters along with the new characters since we don't have 8 player co-op my guess would be that you play as the old characters but what to do you guys think

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: map pack 4 theory I want to hear some opinions

in reply to ratchetdude231

"and the other one well be one of the zombie devs confirming on twitter that the old black ops characters well be returning in black ops 2 zombies in map pack 4"

Benn Down is NOT a developer of zombies.

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to Shredder2468

then what is he

Level 3

A man who - for some unknown reason - gets early information from an inside source at Treyarch about future DLC and games.

He has his own channel, PLAYtheGAMEcentral. He makes zombie videos for viewing pleasure, as all YouTube channels do. A developer doesn't do that.

Level 4

Well anything could happen. We are talking about treyarch the masters of getting into our heads. They are making us go crazy by making up theories. Thats whats been happening ever since the beginning of zombies as we know it. Look at ascensoin from black ops 1. People were going crazy trying to go farther past the 90 second death machines but you couldn't. People kept saying that you could get into a big battle with samantha but nothing. Proof that treyarch just trolls trolls and trolls.

Overall i think they are going to go all out on the final dlc.

Level 1

in reply to Teenfromdownstr

out of all the rumors do you think they might go back to moon do you think we well get another zombies only map pack

Level 3

Studios