map pack 4 information and thoughts

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: map pack 4 information and thoughts

in reply to MultiColt

Just stating the facts....when have they ever "leaked" or gave hints toward any new MP map?? To say DLC 4 will be all zombies because Treyarch only put zombie references up is ignorant. Zombies is Treyarch's "pride and joy". But that doesn't mean they aren't including multiplayer maps.

Don't get me wrong, I wish it WAS all zombies. MP has enough maps already. But if they made DLC4 all zombies, a lot of people would be demanding some money back. If DLC 4 was all MP and no zombies, I'd for sure be b!tching....

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

and that's why map pack 5 would be a thing they give it out for free a couple of weeks after map pack 4 launches to me it makes perfect sense becuase if they release map pack 5 and charge for it their well be an entitlement arguement and their would be people complaining about it not being part of the season pass and blah blah blah

Level 3

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

true but I don't remember treyarch ever hinting at buried or mob of the dead or even die rise they never hinted at those we knew about those when they got leaked or got announced

Level 3

in reply to ratchetdude231

There won't be a map pack 5, Map Pack 4 will feature the last map, La Tombre, it WILL NOT feature OLD maps, however this map pack will be different than the rest, we wont get 5 new zombie maps,  as La Tombre is a 'Tranzit' style map, with add-ons, MP development has ceased  now, and aside from camos, theres unlikely to be any more content for MP, as everyone is pitching in zombies to get it done by August 27th - Not far away at all, plus a trailer must be imminent aswell

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

yea I really think that release date is real by the time they release it on xbox they would have had vengenace for about 2 month and you know it's after the multiplayer reveal for ghosts I am gussing we get a reveal trailer either before the ghosts multiplayer reveal or 2 or 3 days after the reveal I am gussing before the reveal

Level 3

so what do u guys think of this

and this also goes with benn's new series rise of the mechanical man

Level 21

The only way I could see them release a DLC 5 is if they were to do a suprise dual DLC 4 drop, one pack with MP maps and one with all zombies and Season pass holders could chose one for free and then buy the other at retail if they wanted

Level 15

Nobody likes multiplayer anyway. And the ones that to are 12 year olds. Zombies is the man game.

Level 7

Studios