map pack 4 information and thoughts

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: map pack 4 information and thoughts

in reply to Ninjambie

In October, that is the month that Activision is going to be pulling out all the stops trying to get people hyped for Ghosts. If they also advertised DLC for Black Ops 2 during that crucial time, it could detract from the hype around Ghosts. It's true that Ghosts has been advertised a little bit, but during October is will be heavily advertised and you want as little competition as possible when it comes to this kinda stuff.

By the way, yes a 5th DLC is impossible. David Vonderhaar confirmed on Twitter that they are committed to 4 DLCs, no more no less.

Level 6

in reply to mrnice4884

Another thing, you're right. You have complete access to all four map packs. This does not include a 5th a 6th or a 7th.....cwutididther

Level 15

in reply to Ninjambie

Every right to be disappointed. No right to be upset with an all zombie map pack.

Those who buy a Season Pass make the decision to purchase all DLC in advance, prior to any specific information being released about the content. If you feel you aren't fully committed to that idea then you shouldn't be buying Season Passes.

So slap all the faces, I say. All zombie map pack, please.

Level 34

in reply to ratchetdude231

BO1 had it so they should have expected it for BO2. personaly i dont care for the multiplayer. i thinks its crap. it has the worst spawn system i have ever seen and half the people cant even pay attention longenuf to see that there geting shot at from the back. im going to be honest im not  buying Ghost. im expecting it to be just as crapy as the last multiplayer games where. im only buying the games that have zombies on them from here on out.

Level 9

in reply to MultiColt

Battlefield 4 all the way!!! One can only stand so much of the same boring, broken multiplayer for so long...I thought I'd hang around, but after BO2 MP, I'm making a switch that should have been made long ago...

I'm not much of a multiplayer gamer anyway. Halo was my sh!t....it too has gotten worse. I amok king forward to bringing down a skyscraper mid game with 63 other people though. Maybe I'll get back into competitive MP...zombies never gets old!!!

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

***I am looking***

Level 11

Just because everything being posted in Treyarch's Twitter is zombie related, doesn't mean the DLC

4 is all zombies....that is the new and interesting topic...we all know we'll get more useless MP maps. If they said anything about the MP maps, they would be spoiled. Zombies has a story aspect, and their twitter posts are only to fill un-explained holes in the story.

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

pls dont be a downer. the truth in and of its self will eather destroy our trust in them or raise are hope in them. i personly think haveing hope is better than pessimism. (if i spellt that right...)

Level 9

in reply to MultiColt

the fact is it treyarch loves both of it's fans zombies and multiplayer and unlike black ops 1 I don't think they are going to make one group of fans happy and the other frustrated while a lot of zombie fans were happy with the last black ops 1 map pack the multiplayer guys were frustrated as a guy that loves multiplayer and zombies in black ops 2 and as a guy that well probably be playing this game until the next treyarch game I would love to see a map pack 4 with only zombie maps and a map pack 5 with only multiplayer maps I would even pay for a map pack 5 but I just don't see them charging people for a map pack 5 and let's not forget that it has become a trend atleast in call of duty to give out free maps they did it in mw3 and they have yet to give out free maps in black ops 2

Level 3

MP has enough maps though. So far In DLC, they've received 12 new maps as where us zombie die hards have only got 3....a little off balance if you ask me. But you gotta make everyone happy I guess. MP gamers will never be happy I guess...

Level 11

Studios