jerky movement, map shifting?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

jerky movement, map shifting?

Ok wtf causes this, Is this related to LAG?.....this is what they call rubberbanding and frame stutter correct??
I start to run only to be right back where I started, the map 'shifts' on me, you go to aim at someone and they teleport out of your sights in an instant about 10 feet to the left or right, , theres like a freeze when trying to respawn, everything is just jerky, used to happen once in awhile in MW3, buts is 9 out of 10 games on BO2......you can barely even manuever the map, let alone try to shoot someone........if there is an A-10 or something in the air, forget about moving at all......what gives???

Level 17
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: jerky movement, map shifting?

in reply to Albysky

bump

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

Could be a lag switcher, they flood the connection and the game freaks out doing all sorts of weird stuff. Have you looked at Killcam to see if you're standing still when they kill you?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

if hes getting what i sometimes get there is no killcam, the game freees at the kill cam point then continues when its over, then the process is repeated, i sometimes get it for the first minute of a match then it goes away, its a hard one to explain but i dont think its a lag switcher that causes it,

Level 4

in reply to sicklysoup

i have noticed this too!

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

best way to describe is its like when the host leaves or drops the game, the severe choppyness you get before the migration kicks in, but the migration never starts.

Level 4

in reply to Albysky

Most likely lag.

When it happens to me I notice that my green bar connection drops to a single red bar. Why ?? I have no idea. Sometimes it clears up on it's own but usually I have to leave the game as my game play is in some kind of dream state where I am running but can't get away.

It's extremely frustrating and usually happens when I am thrown into a losing game at the mercy of someones killstreak. There is no end to the frustrations in this fuck ing game.

Level 17

Studios