is the five seven overpowered or not?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

is the five seven overpowered or not?

i cant help but feel its a tad overpowered. not like the fmg9's of mw3 but its slightly overpowered.

for example i was playing in Plaza and was using the PDW surpressed with a laser sight and i put half a mag into an enemy and he still killed me with his Five Seven!

sorry if i seem picky its just a small thing i know and the game is relatively new but i think it sud b slightly less powerful!

just my thoughts!

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: is the five seven overpowered or not?

in reply to MADNES1

i think pistols in general are OP.. how can a pistol kill in 2 shots, but yet my automatic AR, LMG, and SMg give 3 to 4 to 5 sometimes 6 hit markers to take someone down.. i dont get it

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

My friends and I often play custom games together and I would have to agree that pistols are pretty powerful for being secondaries, the Tac 45 can kill in two hits(torso up) as an example.

I wouldn't use it as a basis of how unrealistic the damage can be in this game, since in real life being hit once would most likely incapacitate you.

I can symphaize with the frustration though,

FS

Level 1

in reply to MADNES1

Sounds like the usual lag/lag compensation being against you.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to MADNES1

Your example is due to lag.  1/2 a mag of the PDW is about 25 bullets.  Close range the PDW will kill in 3 bullets.  The Five Seven kills in 2 bullets at very close (ie next to you range) and 5 bullets outside of that range.  So if you put 1/2 a mag into the guy then you were lagging very badly.

Level 69

in reply to MADNES1

I would say no its not. I have a hard time killing people with pistols unless im right up on them.

Level 4

in reply to MADNES1

Pistols in general are too powerful. They weren't that great in the first BO if my memory serves correctly, so I guess they've decided to go on the completely opposite end of the spectrum where they're basically primaries.

Level 8

in reply to PerkyNipzz

I can agree a bit in terms of the B23R and KAP-40 (the ones I see far more than any others), but the other seem perfectly fine to me.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

B23R is my biggest issue, but the killing speed in general seems a bit high.

I haven't really had any problems with the Executioner since almost nobody uses it and its range seems a bit awful, but I will probably rage if someone kills me with it.

Level 8

Studios