in depth list of things ps3 gamers expect fixed soon! feel free to help me grow this list guys

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: in depth list of things ps3 gamers expect fixed soon! feel free to help me grow this list guys

in reply to Tactical_Power

1. ALL the PS3 issues !
2. Hip firing being more accuarate than ADSing doesnt seem right to me, and also hipfiring range way to good IMO

3. Hit detection/hitmarker sound (there is no sound that I am aware of)

4. Red screen/vibration too late, after already dead.
5. silenced guns sound horrible...lol
6. those 2 rapide fire pistols, Cap 40 and b2 something are awfully good, I can kill people with the cap 40 from quite a distance, they are almost (and might be)better than some of the smg's

spawns seem ok to me, better than MW3 for sure
Sniping seems awful easy in this game, I sucked at sniping in MW3 and went 20-5 first time I tried it here...saw a guy kill me with hitmarker 5 feet over my head....doh!!!

Level 17

Re: in depth list of things ps3 gamers expect fixed soon! feel free to help me grow this list guys

How about the fact that there are thousands of us that spent $60 on a game we can't play due to it being poorly ported to PS3.  The crashing error on the mainly FAT consoles is the number one issue with the damn game, and should be top priority.

We can't play single player, zombies, or even multiplier and you're complaining about things that have been problems in CoD MP since fucking CoD1

- If you want a game with good spawns, don't play CoD.

- Matchmaking blows on every CoD on PS3, especially at launch while the servers adjust.

- Hit detection has always been a problem, especially in BO1 which is basically the same engine as BO2.

- Gun balancing issues will always exist, if you think those guns are bad use different guns or learn how to use them.

Fuck your list, atleast you can play the damn game.

Level 1

How about a second double XP weekend for those of use who were locked out during the first. I just got on this morning and I have had my pre-ordered game since Friday. Also, there were many people who got there pre-ordered games at the midnight release who were unable to participate in double XP weekend or in general.

Level 1

1. Freezing at start of rounds + teleportation

2. General freezing

3. Hit Markers not registering (lag comp) - watch part 3 of below vid for such horrid example

4. Entering a game with a party/clan, for you not to make it into the game

5. Being 1 - 2 seconds behind

The constant freezing, lagging, and not being able to kill is ruining this game. It is massively worse than MW3. We all thought MW3 was the worst, but now BlOps2 in its current state is easily the worst COD game out there. A shame really.

Level 5

in reply to simjc

Footsteps need to be fixed in order for this game to be considered competitive.  Right now people without dead silence can walk up behind you and knife you without much noise at all.

Level 36

Studios