if a smartphone camera can identify a number of heads in a simple photograph, then a target finder is a very viable battlefield weapon, especially for a futuristic game!)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

if a smartphone camera can identify a number of he...

i've been back working in a kitchen, here in juneau, alaska, as chef de Tournant, and at our recent mother's day brunch, i took a picture using my mothers samsund galaxy note 2, and i had never before seen this kind of technology, ever, other than in the movie act of valor.  i was moving the camera around, and it framed all the faces that were there, amazing! 

anyways, i know that the target finder adds a distinct advantage to all the guns, and it's probably because it seemingly reduces the guns recoil, and adding accuracy at long ranges?  i love using it, and i'm sure everyone does, but if you hate it, at least it is something more than iron sights!  everytime cod puts out a game, they have these protoypical weapons, and the target finder does the job as a futuristic weapons advancement.

xxphenomen4xx
4 REPLIES

Re: if a smartphone camera can identify a number o...

in reply to xxphenomen4xx

Please don't take offence to this in any way at all, but are you under the influence of any illegal drugs by any chance?

ladylucina1
Highlighted

in reply to ladylucina1

ladylucina wrote:

Please don't take offence to this in any way at all, but are you under the influence of any illegal drugs by any chance?

I was thinking he must be under some shroom

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

ladylucina wrote:

I was thinking he must be under some shroom

LOL.

His posts just seem to be very weird is all

ladylucina1

in reply to xxphenomen4xx

yeah..u are soooo right. They should carry light sabers rather than tactical knife as well...how awsum would that be

Dush_Bag

Studios