i just want to ask..if anyone encounters freezing ps3 at the pre game lobby while you are in the party?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

i just want to ask..if anyone encounters freezing ps3 at the pre game lobby while you are in the party?

i tried to update my ps3 several times and I keep turning off my ps3 now it's corrupted,can this be fix? I'm from Seattle

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: i just want to ask..if anyone encounters freezing ps3 at the pre game lobby while you are in the party?

in reply to BOY_B_A_N_G_I_S

If your PS3 is corupted you need to do a system restore, this should fix the problem. However if you choose full system restore it will wipe all your files etc so back up your data if you choose this.

Level 10

Re: i just want to ask..if anyone encounters freezing ps3 at the pre game lobby while you are in the party?

I would also advise you never to turn your ps3 off while trying to update. Just remember the game has only just released so many people are updating at the same time.

Level 10

in reply to MORV1990

ohh ok...is this normal to happen to everyone after the first day release? it freezes my ps3..the reason it's corrupted because I keep re starting my ps3  because pre lobby freezing thing

Level 1

Happened to me 3 times last night.  This happened all the time with me on the first Black Ops and eventually killed my brick/original PS3 I think due to having to hard reboot it.  I hope this doesn't continue to happen and that it's just release day bugs.

Level 6
Highlighted

Please reference the PS3: Tracking hard lock information thread and follow the outlined instructions given.

CODBlackIce | Global Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II

Studios