i hate the post game voice. it's now annoying and insulting more than usual? i've had to mute the game voice, but now i can't hear when a recon plane comes in, which isn't actually bad, because they are just as annoying!?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: i hate the post game voice. it's now annoying and insulting more than usual? i've had to mute the game voice, but now i can't hear when a recon plane comes in, which isn't actually bad, because they are just as annoying!?

in reply to xxphenomen4xx

Agreed, my first impression of ingame was 'what have they done to the voiceover guy?' He just sounds really corny and cheesy, it's like playing virtuacop in the arcade.

Level 6

Re: i hate the post game voice. it's now annoying and insulting more than usual? i've had to mute the game voice, but now i can't hear when a recon plane comes in, which isn't actually bad, because they are just as annoying!?

None of them are nearly as bad as the SOG voice from BO1 (Jungle map).

Level 26

I couldn't help but laugh at all the voices on the first day. They're pretty ridiculous at times. Some of the noises when you die are so bad they're hilarious. I'm semi-expecting Profressor Frink to appear from nowhere.

I'm stunned that after they were recorded and played back, the developers all sat together listening to them and went, "yes, this is the one, this is exactly it!" Madness.

Level 8

in reply to gouldberg

Have you all heard the zombies voices LOL? The characters and powerups are terrible.

Level 2

in reply to a24serna89

i hate when the guy says "its too close get going" but your winning a dom game 160-70

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to gouldberg

gouldberg wrote:

I couldn't help but laugh at all the voices on the first day. They're pretty ridiculous at times. Some of the noises when you die are so bad they're hilarious. I'm semi-expecting Profressor Frink to appear from nowhere.

I'm stunned that after they were recorded and played back, the developers all sat together listening to them and went, "yes, this is the one, this is exactly it!" Madness.

Agreed, they are lame!! and...Kinda on same subject, whats up with some of these target dot choices, a mustache, a smiley face, the Ronnie james Dio heavy metal sign??? seriously??? thats best the could come up with??

Level 17

For the most part I kinda like the voices. They definitely changed it up from previous games and I don't have a problem with that. Like someone previously stated, I don't like the fact that they warn you after the lightning strike hits and they seem to reference being paid a lot lol but I really don't mind it. There are far more important issues with the game to worry about before I start to nitpick about the voice overs.

Level 2

Studios