how would u make black ops 2 the perfect cod? heres my dream cod lol

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: how would u make black ops 2 the perfect cod? heres my dream cod lol

in reply to Izjar11

lol, do u feel like the cool high school kid with almost 4,000 posts? that tells me u have alot of time on your hands due to being uncool in the real world. ''respecting my posts'' was ur own words actually hence the quotations. besides, all i ever wanted this thread to be is talk, if im not taking seriously than u really shouldnt either. i know alot of the things im talking about arent going to happen and im perfectly fine with that. im not defending myself at all either, im simply pointing out why ur point of view is childish. i know i wrote this to talk about the game in a casual manner so chill out and take the stick out ur butt. its no coincidence that every thread i write there u are trying to make me feel small for my point of view or choice of disscussion . get it out ur head that u own these forums just because u spend all day in them, get it out ur head that ur worthy of respect or ''defending myself'' to. most importantly, get over whatever bitterness i left u with that u feel the need to troll or support the trolling of everything i post.

Level 15

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

I'd remove all the current maps and insert all the maps from Black Ops 1.

Win.

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

i love that idea, summit, firing range and wmd 2025 any1?

Level 15

They really dropped the ball on the maps IMO.

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

i agree, some are growing on me but drone, turbine and carrier are wtf treyarch moments.

Level 15

servers are only good if region locked, then have say a moshpit type play list that isn't if you want to game with the world. Take BF3 for example if you want to own from lag  hope on an eu server while from the us of vise versa. You can really notice it on bf3 when people are doing that.

For me though they would need maps much like the older Black ops or MW2, I threw  mw2 in last night just to try ans get a game since I liked the way it played and the map layouts before the ps3 jailbreak and people started messing with your game play and stats, nope its dead and the few people playing are still hacking the shit out of it with aim bots ect.. shame these games don't really even last a year now.

Level 5

mw2 was ruined by commando, oma and easy to get game ending nukes that give u no reason to play the objective anyway. im happy that at least blops1 and mw3 are still hacker free for the most part

Level 15

I agree but I still liked the maps and play threw it was fun before every one ran cammando and oma danger close. IE hit detection and less lag. Black ops 1 I liked also unless I was host then it was unplayable. Mw3 sent me to bf3 instead I really didn't care for anything but dropzone for some reason and. Close quaters dlc is pretty much cod without kill streaks if I wanted that play style..

Level 5

in reply to rednotch1

bf3 plays really slow and campy to me, even with the close quarters map pack. mw3 had its problems but it really was a underrated game imo, tons of useable competitive not over nerfed weapons and perks, playable maps, spawns were good on most maps (i know it was terrible on terminal and parish but blops 2 made me appreciate it more), rewards towards killstreak for completing the objective, different strike packages that support different playstyles, introduced infected, clan ops, kill confirmed, drop zone and MITD. awesome stackable assualt killstreaks, moab and the smooth perfectly paced gameplay was really cool. lag and deathstreaks really took alot away from it tho.

Level 15

Lag and textures I would say kept me off it. For some reason I had a hard time seeing players between the lag and the backgrounds on alot of maps on mw3. it just seems to grey to me. One thing I grew to love on bf3 was spotting with the select button but yeah it could be slow and boring at times. Maybe I'm getting to old and need glasses. I still think the target finder is cheap in this one lol. People are not that hard to see in this one unless there behind something only showing there head which I'm not a fan of since theres a few on every flanking route..

I didn't even know about the free maps for mw3 until a few weeks ago since i stopped playing it so early on maybe I should throw it back in for a few games.

Level 5

Studios