how to get free perk bottle(update with pic proof, no knifin)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

how to get free perk bottle(update with pic proof, no knifin)

was up guys. So i need to know what's the real reason we get a free perk from the nova six looking zombies on die rise.  I say this because ppl have said you have to knife them.  Well Ive seen it work by just knifing them and got the bottle ok. But my bro used a shotgun and got the bottle. (olympia). He then quit come back and tried with the m14 but nothing. So whats the real reason on how we get the free pero bottle?

Any thoughts would b great

Level 7
15 REPLIES

Re: how to get free perk bottle

in reply to eljodemucho

i have only done it  by melee method with bowie knife or galva knuckles , will have to try

the shotgun . cheers for the info.

Level 3

in reply to eljodemucho

I've only heard of it from using the Knife, Galvaknuckles or Flingers.  Never heard of it happening from using any gun.   We tried it using Claymores and it didn't work.

Perhaps the drop from using the  Olympia was a glitch

Level 44
Highlighted

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

yea thats why i asked cuz im not 100% sure on how you get it.  i was at work so i told my bro to figure out how to get the free perk bottle.  i told him about knifing and then he said he was lookin in the cod menu theater mode. so then he went to try it himself and got it using the shotgun. he did it on solo. im goin to look more into this tho. check his video when i get home from work. i asked him many times to make it clear if he actually was shootin them with the olymipa no knife he says yes. mayb a glitch idk thats y im tryna see if theres others ways.

Level 7

in reply to eljodemucho

ok heres a update. he got to take a pic. he is cleary still in the spawn area door is closed. so yes he did it with the shotgun (olympia) so mayb its not just knifin idk. just want to help the community out to see whats the real reason on how to get it. take a look

edit: it wont let me post pic says i dont have permisson or some ish. any ideas how i can post a pic?

Level 7

in reply to eljodemucho

ok got it check it out let me know what ya think

Level 7

Re: how to get free perk bottle(update with pic proof, no knifin)

in reply to eljodemucho

Maybe that's why the Olympia is the only gun in the starting room? Some people might encounter the nova crawlers before they ever leave and in a panic would grab the shottie. Boom. Instant reward for doing something actually pretty hard. That first room is a death trap with only a handgun and shotgun.

Level 16

in reply to Trunkstaylor

were u able to see the pic cuz now i cant see it. what the hell how do i post a pic on here lol

Level 7

in reply to eljodemucho

eljodemucho wrote:

were u able to see the pic cuz now i cant see it. what the hell how do i post a pic on here lol

No, not able to see it.

Upload it to the internet.  You can't hotlink pictures from your local PC.  I typically use Photobucket to share pictures on forums.  Once you upload it somewhere, use the Insert Image icon and paste in the URL to the picture.

Message was edited by: GulfCoastGirl

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

ok my work computer wont let me but ill b home in an hr n a half so ill post it then. so u all can see

Level 7

Studios