has anyone noticed that most beast gameplays are on xbox? do you think its easier?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: has anyone noticed that most beast gameplays are on xbox? do you think its easier?

in reply to GSUFPITS

No,

question: Why does that matter to your gaming?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: has anyone noticed that most beast gameplays are on xbox? do you think its easier?

in reply to Izjar11

well for example last night i went 43 and 6 on HCKC and i thought i was a beast that game but not really if dudes are getting 210 kills a game

Level 1

in reply to GSUFPITS

GSUFPITS wrote:

well for example last night i went 43 and 6 on HCKC and i thought i was a beast that game but not really if dudes are getting 210 kills a game

210 kills in a game sounds way to good to be true, but just remember there is always someone better than me, than you, than that guy. So ~ it really doesn't matter until your actually making a living from the game.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to GSUFPITS

And still... how did this affect your game?

(and for the record, nobody goess 100+ kills a game... the scorestreaks do it)

Activision Ambassador

in reply to GSUFPITS

Simple answer (as phxs72 touched on).

The game is developed for the XBOX (graphics, DLC, support, etc...)

It only stands to reason that if you want to be a COD Youtube sensation (and if you are good... and I mean really good) you would back yourself up with the console that gets the better support for the game.

It is not easier per se, it just has the better overall support.

(Beta was better than VHS, but because VHS was more "open source" and industry friendly...it won... if your catch the dated, yet to the point analogy)

Activision Ambassador

Studios