hacked lobby on black ops 2 ps3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: hacked lobby on black ops 2 ps3

in reply to St_-_ANG3R1

that happened to me a few days ago on mw3 dom i got the a flag and got a crazy amount of points but after i got the b flag it was back to normal and everyone ended up backing out apart for me and another guy on my team

Level 12

in reply to St_-_ANG3R1

Saw god mode hackers for the first time since release on MW3 last friday.... another one down the shitter

Level 4

in reply to wildtripod

I was in a game on Black Ops 2 Monday night when this kid shouted hey "my psn name" i said yeah he said i`m going to lag you out, well the game of domination started, i couldnt move from spawn i died 17 times then i lagged out, yesterday i was in a game of demolition on studio the game started and this player pulled in a lodestar as soon as we spawned, a friend of mine said he was in a game on nuketown and there was a canine unit from the start.

I have always purchased the call of duty games along with the season passes and elite etc, but i have decided that im not going to waste £100 on a game where nothing is done to prevent or ban these idiots who are just ruining a game.

Level 2

in reply to wildtripod

I experienced the same thing a few weeks back.   Joined a game were people were stuck and spinning.  I posted a message about it http://community.callofduty.com/message/414464517#414464517. I jumped out immediately.

A few questions (and they are not meant to offend...I sincerely want to know since I do not post much.)

1. How do you provide video proof? I do not use the theater much in this game and do not know what options are available.

2. Why provide video proof?  Does this help in getting these individuals banned? 

3. How do you tell which individual is causing this "hack" when playing the game?

4. Is there a danger to your PS3 if you stay in a hacked lobby like this?

If getting this info recorded with video helps I will gladly do it.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to wildtripod

Why does everyone ask, where's the video proof. Every time someone posts the proof the moderators lock the disicussion or remove the video. It's not allowed to show everyone who the cheaters or hackers are since it might hurt their feelings, but TreyArc and/or Activision are more than happy to let them ruin the game.

Level 4

in reply to Lawman911

They are destroying the game, I know for a fact i wont be buying the new game for myself and a copy for my son, after all i pay nearly £50 x 2 = £100 for the game , then the season pass x 2 = £82 then now camo`s and so on so nearly £200, knowing that by February the game will be problematic.

After all they still aint fixed the helicopter sound that occurs now and then online and in zombies, i thought they had until i got it the other day.

There are a lot more interesting looking games coming to the ps4 i think it`s time i moved on.

Level 2

in reply to Lawman911

It is all just BS! If you are a Hacker and are reading thease complaints, then you hear us right. just stop. you might be happy but we/they arnt.

Level 2

in reply to wildtripod

All I have to say is wildtripod is a dumb shit.. syndicate is a pc only player.. so there is no possible way he hacked your lobby. Stop ripping on the best name in cod

Level 1

in reply to jturner48

jturner.. syndicate (as) u say is the only pc player.. this is ps3 ppl can go off making ppls name..

Level 2

in reply to Rust_FaTaL

Yah I know but his wording sounds like hes accusing the bad ass syndicate. I mean come on atleast say someone pretending to be or some sh*t. dont run his name into the ground. Thats all im saying.

Level 1

Studios