go to every sign and write down the letters that glow and try to figure it out

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

go to every sign and write down the letters that glow and try to figure it out

try find all the letters that glow and try to figure this little easter egg and this litlle thing is for thoose who try to fnd the second buss

when all thge three lights is at the top of the tower then try to insert the nav card

or if you try to light the orb that is to the lef of the tower after done both sides of the tower of babble in the same game.its three beams of light that when you look at the tower and this is where my theory comes when you shot the door handle it is three diffrent lights not two so i think that it is three diffrent tower of babble

Level 1
21 REPLIES

Re: go to every sign and write down the letters that glow and try to figure it out

in reply to Arixx

aint nobody got time fo dat! There's like million glowing letters

Level 3

Re: go to every sign and write down the letters that glow and try to figure it out

in reply to MIXSA

i know but i think i just found a easter egg

Level 1

in reply to Arixx

new easter egg?

Level 3

in reply to MIXSA

yes becouse all the letters at tranzit together can turn in to somthing huge

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Arixx

I noticed "DIE NOW" at the diner.  I haven't noticed anything else.

Level 13

in reply to slap1i

nice so DAY X 2 ME + DIE NOW

Level 1

in reply to MIXSA

someone found a sign wherte it stood DAY X 2 ME at tranzit

(Day cross too me) is what i think it means so if wee figure out what alll lines means then and only then wee can find alll the HUGE easter eggs

Level 1

in reply to Arixx

Day cross to me

Die now

?
?
?

Level 1

in reply to Arixx

plz help

Level 1

Studios