emp the power off ?????????

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

emp the power off ?????????

i was playing tranzit yesterday and was using the box in the power room and got emps and the zombis was pi??ing me off so i though a emp at him so he wouls sleep ans the power went off after i did it dose anyone know y this is as its weird that it would b in the game im a vet player so i was just wondering if anyone else has done i have a vid but ur have to add me on ps3 to see it thanks for reading

Zombiegodops2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: emp the power off ?????????

in reply to Zombiegodops2
Solution

it dose not work by thoughing it at the switch as iv done it be4 never worked but yesterday it did i can show anyone who wants to see it on ps3 add me mcmarkyd tell me wot it is u added me 4

Zombiegodops2
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

I don't know if anyone has actually EMPed the power room but I know that it's well known that EMPs do kill the power in other parts of the map.  For instance if you emp a perk machine then anyone with that perk will temporarily lose it's effect until the EMP wears off.

phxs72

in reply to phxs72

pretty sure EMPing the Power room turns the power off as if you flipped the switch.

clarky2142

in reply to phxs72

i know all of that already bro thats old news lol i turned the power off with an emp never done it before or seen a vid on youtube about it so thats y i was asking on here as it might have something to do with the easter egg

Zombiegodops2

in reply to phxs72

i know all of that already bro thats old news lol i turned the power off with an emp never done it before or seen a vid on youtube about it so thats y i was asking on here as it might have something to do with the easter egg

Zombiegodops2

Solution

it dose not work by thoughing it at the switch as iv done it be4 never worked but yesterday it did i can show anyone who wants to see it on ps3 add me mcmarkyd tell me wot it is u added me 4

Zombiegodops2

Studios