die rise tower not lighting up in games after finishing ee?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: die rise tower not lighting up in games after finishing ee?

in reply to ZomBossChick

I just did the Richtofen side of the EE, got the trophy, then the next game, no more blue light...

During the game, I lost connection once, joined back, and finished the EE. But when I join bacK I don't see any blue flare in the dragon. They better fix this, I wasted hours of my time. ;(

Level 6

in reply to jefedemuchanina

you arent the only one with the problem there are serveral people im aware of who also cant see their tower light up its a flaw in the game although one of the people i know recently told me that it was lighting up now he done nothing different it just turned blue so hopefully yours will work right soon enough

Level 9

You're having a similar problem to me. I done the richtofen side about a week ago and still no show of lights in every game iv'e played after i done it. I played a game with another group who also had done richtofens side and the lights were up on the tower as they should be but when i left and tried a different game it just went back to the same way it was

Level 1

in reply to PaullB345

cool thanks. As long as the game recognizes that I have done both sides then im happy lol. esp after the week long pain in my a** to get maxis's done

Level 5

in reply to jtnan3

no the game will only recognize the side you done last not both

Activision Ambassador

Make sure you didn't do it on public match. If you go to solo play and its lit up, then you did it on public match . If its lit up on custom games, then that's what you did it on.

Level 9

in reply to jaysta5792

I did richtofens on a public and maxis on a custom game. But right now I cant even do the EE...it doesnt start the steps for me to do either richtofens in a custom or maxis in a public

Level 5

Studios