de-ranked. wheres my shotguns???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

de-ranked. wheres my shotguns???

i finally got the shotguns yestrerday. last night i jumped on the pad, killed one zombie rd 1 tranzit, decided i needed a drink and to play on the tv so i backed out without any downs etc, and now i have a knife again. im having so many issues with zombies on my wii u, have a thread on server issues in the u forum, and am getting zero help from support. can i please get some advice from a mod please? i know the devs have moved on but come on...

Level 29
5 REPLIES

Re: de-ranked. wheres my shotguns???

in reply to BobbyMcGee

That is supposed to happen, you need to constantly get high rounds and now you only got to round 1 in games opinion, and as you had just gotten the rank its easy to lose.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

It might be easy to lose if youre bad...I've had shotties since the second day this game came out...200k kills later...still haven't lost em.

Level 2

in reply to nmate2oooo2

Yeah I lost my knife after placing myself eight at Turned leaderboards

But then again got them back after like 5 games. But anyone can lose rank by starting a round and right away quitting multiple times.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

i was under the impression its k/d. mines at 229. i wasnt downed, nor did i die. nothing changed stat wise except one more kill. every bit of info online says it has nothing to do with high rds.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to BobbyMcGee

But they do count, rank is all about consistency.

Level 64

Studios