cant get on the psn due to maintenence.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

cant get on the psn due to maintenence.

so.....everyone of my friends is playing bops2 but if i try to get on it says the psn is still in maintainence. why is this happening. anyone else have this problem?

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: cant get on the psn due to maintenence.

in reply to Chernof

try turning your system off and reseting your router. this works for me sometimes when it happens to me.

Level 10

in reply to Chernof

having the same problem, every account except my BO2 one is working.

Level 12

in reply to Chernof

Almost every account that wasnt signed on a few hours before matience wont be accesible but some accounts that werent accesed for a few days will still be accessable.

Just do like me and play something else, i toke this time to platinum borderlands 2

Level 1

in reply to Chernof

yep same here it wont let me play either and can i ask a question....i bought the season pass like a month ago can i still get the nuketown zombies and map packs?

Level 1

in reply to Chernof

All my games are basically finished and the only thing to play is the multiplayer part.

Level 12

in reply to Chernof

I was online all day (except when I went for a stupid job interview) then I got kicked off when my game froze. WOW WHAT A SHOCKER!!!!

Now I've got this stupid message on my screen and I REFUSE to play the campaign. I have not played it in any COD yet and I'm sure as hell not going to start now. I'm gonna watch COD videos on youtube until 8am and then finish leveling my LMG. (I highly reccommend youtube.com/hiddenmasters for anyone who hasn't watched thier stuff yet. Tons of LOLs)

Funnything is that my brother-in-law lives downstairs and he can login fine, he even logged out and back in and is still online. I can't get on. What is up with that? Anyone who is talking about this "had to be online before maintenence blah blah blah" yah, i've been on, and he wasn't. I can't get on and he can. So i don't even know how they're limiting it.

Level 5

Studios