blood thirsty not registering

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: blood thirsty not registering

in reply to BluebonicChroni1

2 bloodthirsty for combat knife in 1 match using uav counter and vsat. They didn't register and it has been happening on other weapons as well. A match or two later it will work again. It just doesn't register sometimes for some reason.

Level 1

in reply to LEGENDS_ZX

yeah finally got my last one but after literally almost 15-20 bloodthirstys it only gave me 4

Level 1

Guys i am 50 yrs old and have no reason to Bullcrap you in in anyway

I have gotten the BloodThirsty medal two different ways ......one using only my gun, and the second using my gun and scorestreak hills (3 from a gun 2 from a scorestreak kill)

If i remember the wording correctly that says what we must do to unlock the Skull camo .it reads get 10 Bloodthirsty medals usly only (weapon Name) 

I found the most sure way to make sure the medal was counted against the weapon camo challenge, was to do it when you do the prior two (kills with no attachments , and kills with no perks) i went a step further and did not use any scorestreaks in my load out either ........i even removed my tactial and lethal equipment

I just played buck naked so to speak

Level 16

Out wrote:

i went a step further and did not use any scorestreaks in my load out either ........i even removed my tactial and lethal equipment

You're probably better off running the non-lethal scorestreaks (UAV, C-UAV, VSAT) and using the Tactician wildcard to load 2 concussions and 2 flashbangs.  That's worked beautifully for me; the scorestreaks make it easier to find your enemies (and help your team) while the tactical nades make it easier to kill them.  There is a very small chance you'll accidentally kill a guy with a tactical nade, but it didn't happen to me when I was going for gold & I think it's only happened like 5 times total.

Level 26

in reply to Harv72

I will give that a try ....thanks for the input

Level 16

My momma taught me to respect my elders.

/You're only 10 years elder than me.

Level 26

I did something similar.

If i didn't get all 10 Bloodthirsty when running no perks/attatchments i removed ll lethals and only ran UAV, CUAV, VSAT as scorestreaks.

I even removed tactacal grenades because I to often hit someone in the head and killed them.

Works like a charm

Level 2

omg i had fking 10 bloodtirsty with svu sniper (its the fking hardest to get gold)

now its stuck at 5 =.= wtf is this, i dont want them to fix it, i want them to refund and give me my gold camo

what is a golden camo, if u even cant get it

Level 1

Almost have all gold snipers and just need 2 more bloodthirsty with svu...running svu with 3 attachments...UAV/counter....and shock charges...got a bloodthirsty on raid and didn't count so thought it was maybe a shock kill...camped really hard on standoff after and went 9-2 with a bloodthirsty in there....went to stats after and said all 9 kills came from svu....still at 8/10 bloodthirsty....like wtf????

Level 1

Treayach need to fix this , sometimes i got 4 kills with my gun. When i'm trowing my c4 and get a kill i got bloodthirsy. After that i need 1 more gun kill right ? But it don't count. It's a litle bit stupid , they should fix this. I'm lucky got the diamonds already , but it's a pain in they ass sometimes.

Good luck mate

Level 5

Studios