black ops 2 revolution ps3 release date

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: black ops 2 revolution ps3 release date

in reply to ratchetdude231

where did you get the 19th from but i hope it does come the 19th

Level 7

They won't release it on February 29th because it's not a leap year. There is no 29th... until 2016.

5th March, to be within keeping of the 1 month contract. At least, I think that's when it's coming.

Either way, I can't wait

Level 1

They're releasing it February 29th, 2016 hahahahahaha! Come on.. You're making us PS3 players look bad. I'm sure somewhere in call of duty central the mods and devs are thinking 'they deserve to be behind in release dates to think its coming out feb 29’ .. There's no feb 29 this year!!

Level 10

in reply to i_am_legend

IT would not be released on the 29th because its not a leap year until 2016 it might come out the 19th or the 28th im not really sure.Does anybody know for sure when it will be released is their any information at twitter?????

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Silentquickscop

From here on out, I'm not being cordial anymore. You're not getting it as soon as you would like to delude yourself. I'm hereto crush spirits on this subject.

You people won't use the Search Function as Commandante, Sista Claire, Brotha Ross have suggested. As have some of my fellow Comrades. So... Button up that lip, wipe your tears. You are going to get the DLC , each and every map pack approximately... A MONTH AFTER XBOX.

Level 59

Whilst I would suggest use the search function as has already been stated I did read an article from Daily Trojan which had the following piece,

"It’s likely that hardcore Call of Duty players who own an Xbox have already purchased the map pack. If one is on the fence about it, however, or plays on a PS3 or PC (PS3 and PC players will get the map pack on Feb. 28), one shouldn’t be. For $15, it is well worth purchasing the Revolution map pack, as it is arguably the best map pack released in a Call of Duty game to date and sets even higher expectations for future Call of Duty DLCs. The multiplayer and Zombie maps are better than most of the maps that came with the game, the “Turned” game mode provides an enjoyable diversion from killing waves of zombies and the Peacekeeper rifle is an excellent addition to the Black Ops II arsenal."

Make of it what you will,

Whilst I agree with everybody who says that they will not purchase dlc for numerous reasons, I think that I will buy the first map pack at least. I dont feel like falling for the season pass as I have on previous titles but for $15.00 or whatever it will be in the UK Ill give it a go.

Cheers

Level 7

in reply to bagsta69

Thank You! Only reply that gave us some actual information!

Level 1

it is so stuped that xbox gets it first ps3 players spend ust as much of our games as xbox  if they want it first they should pay more  we both pay the same but they get it first its called RASISEM againest ps3 players activision need to get there ass in gear and sort there shit out its compleatly unfare

Level 1

in reply to gazaf2k13

gazaf2k13 wrote:

if they want it first they should pay more

They already do. XBL isn't free and I'm sure it's the xbox users who pay for the contract not microsoft

gazaf2k13 wrote:

its called RASISEM againest ps3 players

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg

Level 23

in reply to gazaf2k13

• it is so stuped that xbox gets it first ps3 players spend ust as much of our games as xbox  if they want it first they should pay more  we both pay the same but they get it first its called RASISEM againest ps3 players activision need to get there ass in gear and sort there **** out its compleatly unfare

So much fail....

Level 6

Studios