black ops 2 is map pack 5 really going to happen

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

black ops 2 is map pack 5 really going to happen

so someone found something that has to be with map pack 5 in the game files for black ops 2 I know this is kinda old but can their be another map pack as a guy that usally buys a new cod every other year and since I well probably be playing black ops 2 until the next treyarch game releases I would love to see a map pack 5 I really hope it's real and i really hope that map pack 4 is all based around zombies would love to see 2 or 3 more zombie maps added to black ops 2 with one map pack

Level 3
4 REPLIES

Re: black ops 2 is map pack 5 really going to happen

in reply to ratchetdude231

They said 4 DLC packs when they sold the season passes - highly doubt thats going to change.

Level 24

they can do as many map packs as they want i am not touching either one of them simple as that.

Level 9
Highlighted

yes...zombies only please

Level 1

It would make sense they're making Map Pack 5 because the game is still $59.99 and when all the map packs are done, they would make the game about $30 bucks. And if they just do only zombies, then the multiplayer people will get mad cause there is no new maps. So, just one or two zombie maps. I need to know what happened after Origins.

Level 1

Studios