are you like me and so tired of this game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: are you like me and so tired of this game?

in reply to i_am_legend

Well there wouldn't be rage quitters if it weren't for the lag issues.  Maybe the issue is deeper than you can really understand.

Level 7

in reply to killerturnersto

Honestly yes im done with it, its bs when a guy on a constant 2 bar goes 40 and 10 50 and 17 just because his internet is crap. There is no skill in cod games anymore its who has the worst connection wins. i had 30 days on cod4 30 days on mw2 5 days on waw less than a week on mw3 and over a day on bo2.

The game is so horrible its not even funny and the fact people who have premium broadband get punished is just the final nale in the coffin i aint buying any dlc.

Anyone who says this game is good is....

Level 17

Lag comp has been a problem since BLOPS 1, little worse in MW3, and now unplayable in BLOPS 2.  But they are getting more people to buy because the playing field has been leveled.  What they dont understand is eventually when you turn away all the hard core gamers you will be left with nothing and no hype for future titles. 

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

I wouldn say that making people be 1 second behind is making it leveled...

Level 4

i never came to the COD forum before MW3.

even with MW3 i wasent complaining and i was more reading what was going on.

this is te first time im actually active involved on this forum because the lagg is seriously pissing me off.

couple that with the ridiculously high aim-assist and the lack of Hardcore modes like dom or HQ and you can probaly guess im not happy.

i am however pesistent and giving them the benefit of the doubt but once some major PS3 titles start dropping in 2013 well this game wont see me as much as i used to play it.

i had the same with madden.
i used to play the normal modes and online ranked alot but since the last 3 years i just stick to those 3 to 4 games of the leagues im in.

Level 27

Why are you getting mad if you admit the game is broken?

That is like getting mad at a quadrapelegic person for not being able to walk. It isn't their fault it just isn't something that they are capable of, you are expecting too much.

This game can be amusing, it's like the Matrix. You know when Morpheus is explaining to Neo about agents that everyone who stands their ground dies, people empty entire clips at them and miss. Somehow some people in this game are the agents, and the rest of us just get screwed.

Level 1

Haha, was just playing last night saying "I'm getting so sick of this game." People are starting to camp more, and the inconsistant lag is pushing me to my limit. Only thing that keeps me going is my quest for diamond smg, but what will happen after that? Who knows...

Level 20

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

diamond AR or shotgun lol.

its what im doing.

Level 27

The game does not measure up. If you really enjoy gameing you can easily see that the collection of issues just kill it.

This game has an adult rating but I believe it's aimed at children as probably 80% of the people I play with are well under the age requirement.

I can see the advertising for the next installement. Why get a babysister when you can just by BLOPS3.

Level 17

in reply to WRECKU

wrecku wrote:

The game does not measure up. If you really enjoy gameing you can easily see that the collection of issues just kill it.

This game has an adult rating but I believe it's aimed at children as probably 80% of the people I play with are well under the age requirement.

I can see the advertising for the next installement. Why get a babysister when you can just by BLOPS3.

They might as well.

Level 59

Studios