are you bored of people moaning about bo2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

are you bored of people moaning about bo2?

Who is bored of hearing about the lag and hit detection etc and how bad the game is. Yet every night theres over 800 thousand people online. Yes they have made a best connection to pick and it doesnt work all the time but the game is a good game and when they finally bring out an update it should be a very good game.

I would say its not as good as mw2 but is better than the others.

Level 1
12 REPLIES

Re: are you bored of people moaning about bo2?

in reply to UncleJeebus89

UncleJeebus89 wrote:

Who is bored of hearing about the lag and hit detection etc and how bad the game is. Yet every night theres over 800 thousand people online. Yes they have made a best connection to pick and it doesnt work all the time but the game is a good game and when they finally bring out an update it should be a very good game.

I would say its not as good as mw2 but is better than the others.

Creativity is lacking on these forums, thats for sure.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i just think that there is like 10 more months of it... its already annoying

Level 15

in reply to Izjar11

If its not creative enough why bother commenting?

Level 1
Highlighted

UncleJeebus89 wrote:

If its not creative enough why bother commenting?

I was actually agreeing with your post, that yes nothing else is said and there for the lack of creativity in all those who posts the same (not you) are lacking creativity.

Apologies, was not direct at you.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Yes there may be 800,000 players online but only half of them play the game, rest half just waiting someting to happend that **** game. Now it 2xp and its unplayable all the time.

Level 3

agreed. it's not going to change. it is what it is. play and deal or move on. starting more complaint threads is going to fix nothing.

Level 14

Its because the majority, who is not here, is brainwashed into thinking that this is the greatest thing ever created.

Level 13

Everyone goes crazy because half of the community doesn't understand what "Lag Compensation" is and complains to Treyarch saying "Remove Lag Comp."

Removing Lag Comp would result in having no online gameplay at all. Lag is an issue. The Lag Compensation system may be bad, and needs fixing. BUT they cannot remove Lag Compensation.

Activision Ambassador

Let me tell you something. I was a part of the Dust 514 Closed Beta and then got really into MW3; which was actually a playable game. I had stopped playing the Dust 514 Beta because of MW3, but now with Black Ops 2, I am back to playing Dust 514, which has gone Open Beta now, and I also picked up a copy of Medal of Honor Warfighter, which I've been playing, and I'll also be enjoying the Battlefield 4 Beta when it releases. That means right now, I am playing 3 games, and in the future 4, and 1 of them will eventually win out as my favorite and solely played FPS, and things are not looking good for CoD; which is sad because when everything is running smoothly, this franchise is by far my favorite. Treyarch needs to get it together, or every year they develop a game, I won't be buying it.

Level 12

Studios