all you people ranting and raving

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

all you people ranting and raving

you really think they care? they made 500 million dollars first 24 hours it was out

best selling game ever yet they wont support their own servers makes sense right?

and heres somethign you may like to know battlefield premium(all map packs) currently 59.99 will be 25 bucks on black friday at walmart

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: all you people ranting and raving

in reply to demonicwind

Angry battlefield troll is angry.

Level 5

in reply to demonicwind

Support their own servers.... They have servers all over the world holding this game. You can't fix anything until it is diagnosed, then treat the cause. That takes time. I'm sick of nO_oBs coming on here acting as if they know how long it takes to fix/patch something. Those who know...know. Those who don't make FAIL thread one after another.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

im talking about player hosting alot of online games dont do that and it cuts down on lag problems

Level 1

in reply to demonicwind

i knew there would be issues at startup. With any ONLINE game there is always issues first couple weeks. GAME FREEZING is not an online issue, thats a game bug. Thats unacceptable.

Level 1

in reply to demonicwind

What?

Level 59

in reply to demonicwind

I don't blame him I actually agree, I mean look at the replies they are not even taking the blame

r

"New Twitter profile picture to celebrate my personal accountability for knocking you all offline temporarily. Game on!  "

and treyarch's last twitter was that double xp was running. I waited on the phone for 140 mins. just for them to tell me they dont know and ask me to try stuff. from other post I also see them blaming other people. I know its a lot of people online at one, but thats nothing new it has a huge turn out every year. Try taking the $500 million you got and putting it towards the game, and instead of releasing every november try actually working the bugs out first. Because this isnt only online play thats glitched. I have seen numberous campaign glitches also.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to demonicwind

Battlefield 3 + Premium = 59.99 and has been out just as long as MW3

MW3 didn't drop in price, so what's that tell ya?

I used to have bf3, best thing I did with that piece of sh!t was trade it in. Hell, bf3 started offering the "BF3 PUS PREMIUM FOR 59.99" about three months AFTER they released premium. Don't be mad. Just go back to your TRULY broken BF3 because this one will be fixed shortly.

Level 19

Studios