absolutely sick of this .....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: absolutely sick of this .....

in reply to supersuff

Completely agree with all your points - this game is ridicoulos beyond any other CoD.. So many weird things happening all the time..

Level 5

in reply to supersuff

i actually like Plaza but everytime i play someones camping on them roof tops and it's the worst because before you even have chance to shoot up at them you've been shot and more than likely with a SMG, Raid is ridiculous with them two rooms opposit each other and the room over looking the pool everytime i try flank some one there's always some one just waiting in that room.

but like i said the knifing is the worst thing i've seen in this game, i don't know if it's happened or happening to anyone else but it's terrible and needs fixing as soon as 

Level 1

in reply to supersuff

oh one more thing i don't know if anyone will agree but i've noticed people are beat me all the time with hip fire when i'm aiming down my sights shooting at them ... i think the hip fire is far too overpowered

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to supersuff

No one feels confident to get certain kill streaks because its a luck shoot will he die with a few shots or 30 who knows . So everyone is camping on every corner you turn or in every window its pure garbage game..... The say "we do listen to the connunity" my arse you do wake up and smell the coffee,

Level 12

in reply to supersuff

Ha, ha, ha....I am the king of camping....and the best part is when you keep coming back to try and get me and I move to cover the original spot...and kill you again and again.

Level 1

in reply to supersuff

Only time you find me defend my location is when I am using an LGM it's pointless to R&G with it far to long to pull up on somebody  even if you try hip firing you lose 9 times out of 10.

They addressed the "camping" on this game with more corners to hide in an sometimes you can find the whole enemy team just camping in one area.  where there isn't an second way into that area.

I hope COD dies finally an they seriously look at what's wrong with the state of there game.

Level 7

in reply to supersuff

I gotta admit the damn lag on this game has driven me to the point of camping because I get killed before I see people on my screen.  So I make it easy on myself I let them run in front of me or my shock charges and spray them down.  Then I use my scavenger to throw another one down and repeat step 1 all over again

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ1

That's funny  if it's lagging that bad I just give up an stand still be the bait for a team mate thats not having any lag issues so he can kill the killer of me.

Level 7

in reply to supersuff

As long as there are corners, there will be campers.  If you run and gun guys would just slow down a little bit, campers aren't that hard to take out, when you know where they are.  Sure, if you keep running to the same spot over and over, that guy is gonna keep killing you.  They could give you guys maps that are completely flat with no objects at all (think of a field) and you would still find something to complain about.

Level 29

in reply to supersuff

hey new map design a circle room no corners at all

Level 7

Studios