about the ranking system (not and explanation)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: about the ranking system (not and explanation)

in reply to Shredder2468

Say 4 decent players and they are all pretty good. They could probably all get the knife in a couple of days with a lot of games. Then simply start over trying to get the same stats, but have one player not buy any doors and focus on headshots. Have another player buy as many doors as possible, but always shoot the bodies. Same thing with the other two players. One buys as many perks as they can each game, and the other player maybe only buy double tap or jug and have the players protect them. Once they got to the same kill totals as before, compare who has what rank and so on. Keep going till you get the ranks, figure out what sticks out, and start over experimenting again. Stats that matter should have an effect. Take advantage of the bank in Tranzit, since it doesn't have much else of a use.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Interesting theory. It could actually work. You should try it. IDidnt have a PS3. Smiley Tongue.

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to Cheesegrater281

haha lol

Level 9

in reply to MARMIEK

ok dude ive read your post and its all wrong i never made it past round 25 when i got my shottys on ps3 thats y i just got done saying no one knows what they are talking about i started and had my shotguns in less than 7 days i didnt cheat or glitch to get them either and i have no idea how i got them i just did i  got my cross bones day two day 4 i had my skull day 5 i got my dagger and day 6 or 7 it was after midnight so however u want to look at that i got my shottys dont know how or y i just did i got my dagger at 6500 and some odd kills and my shottys at 14000 and some odd kills so i dont care what any of you post i read it and i see that you are all wrong because if thats how it worked i wouldnt have got mine thanks for again posting the link since ive read the fourm and seen u post in on other peoples fourms posts as well so i think this is the 3rd or 4th time ive seen it ?? i get your point dude but again i dont care find something better to talk about

Level 9

Studios