there a big joke not worth anything. trollarch? more like craparch

XkillerXL33X

Re: about the DLC 4 world premier

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

"@MLG We are working on the stream issue. We will be back shortly!"

Shawk1

in reply to Ells145

They are doing a horrible job promoting this map. Imho they have been releasing stuff to late ,and really nothing other then the staves for us to theorize on. The least they could do is give is the trailer they said was coming soon. Oh we'll I guess the map will be here in 2 1/2 days

da0411

in reply to da0411

*edit the staves were a leak we got without Treyarch makes it even worse

da0411

in reply to da0411

You can't blame Treyarch for this, its MLG's fault. And how come Treyarch is doing a bad job of advertising for this DLC ? So far we have 2 trailers on zombies, the teaser trailer, all the letters of the field, and some extra pictures, its way more then we usually get..

Oh and also they planned to have a new trailer or some gameplay up tonight, but again thats MLG's fault not Treyarchs.

Niek12

in reply to Niek12

ZOMBIESL8ERKILR2

in reply to ZOMBIESL8ERKILR2

So you've seen this "2nd trailer" because I haven't. So until we have it we have had 1 trailer and the opener to the game. Some extremely uninformative info in those letters(with the exception of Richtofen) that told us the old characters were coming back. We got more info out of the acheivements and the skins of the guns leaking then we have from them. I don't want everything shown to us either ,but 20 to 30 seconds of footage in a trailer isn't enough. PTG(yes I realize ppl don't like them..but in all fairness they did have correct info) has given us more. That should never be the case. Like I said its opinion and yes you may not like it ,but it's how I see it....end rant Smiley Tongue

da0411

in reply to da0411

I wasn't saying he's right about the trailer, i was saying he's right about it being MLG's fault, not 3arcs.

ZOMBIESL8ERKILR2

in reply to da0411

Alright, so where do you thing PTG got their info from ? And if Treyarch didn't want the screen shots of the weapons to ''leak'', I don't think they would've been here now. There are 2 trailers, one being the Apocalyps trailer, one being the intro trailer. Then there's also the origins teaser trailer, the teaser images, the poster thingy, the letters from the field. You might dislike all this stuff, but its advertisement wether you like it or not. So tell me, how did Treyarch do a bad job at advertising Apocalypse ?

Niek12

in reply to Niek12

We have one trailer not two ,so get your facts right. The other one was an intro to the game. The letters from the field other then Richtofens said absolutely nothing. The stream isn't Treyarchs fault ,but when they say a new trailer is "coming soon" and it's the next day and still nothing it means they aren't sticking to what they said. You can butt kiss Treyarch all you want I'm entitled to my opinion and could care less if you don't like it.

da0411

Studios