ZFFS: Orbs & Rays/Beams - Observation and Manipulation (A Tranzit Phenomenon)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: ZFFS: Orbs & Rays/Beams - Observation and Manipulation

in reply to KeredNomrah69

Well said.

Whether someone believes there are still EEs on the map or not, the orbs are a real thing. I've given into the belief that the beams are glitches, but the orbs still seem to have meaning. Maybe in the last dlc, they will make sense, but there is nothing wrong with trying to figure them out and test things. Worst case, they turn out to be some kind of glitch in the code and you spent time on them. As long as you had fun trying to figure it out, then its not wasted time. Best case, the orbs do mean something and you get the satisfaction of figuring that out. Either way, nothing wrong with looking into them if you want to since nobody still knows for sure.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Absolutely.

Level 22

I'd like very much to complete an EE on Tranzit, meaning either path will work, if anyone would like to help a dude out. Tonight may not be best, but I could be on as late as 10pm CST tonight, if anyone is interested lending a hand... xbox, gt: csawwww. I'm feeling a great lack of zombie to-do not being able to mess around with the orbs and rays.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

I'll definitely be there and I'm always willing to help.   Just getting motivated so I'll add you as soon as possible and if not tonight then I've got 2 days off to help out.

Level 1

in reply to CSAWWWWW

You on now. I can hop n for a quick Tower of Babel. I got richs side done now so we could do maxis or a custom game.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Sweetness to both of ya. I'm still gonna be an hour, most likely, but am crazy to get it done. Cheese, I know I've got ya friended already, so if yer on I'll on check you out. Kered- pretty sure from CoDz I've got yer GT. I'll check ya out too. Otherwise, I'll know it's gonna get done within a day or two... Kind of ashamed it's not already. I have no good excuse why it's not.

Level 16

Alright guys I updated the discussion with the 2 player team strategy.  I haven't been able to get on the game in a bit because of illness so I do apologize csawww but I'll be there and ready in a day or two.  For those interested in the 2 player orb strategy there are further team resources at the main research link and more information like how to get your towers opposite only using 2 people. 

I'm still on the lookout for more gameplays guys!  I need over 70 more people to notify me so I can record it so we can get accurate information.  This isn't tough guys but it does take a moment of your time to help out.

Level 1
Highlighted

No prob man. Get well! Played another game tonight though with a player who has done the EE, and I said sonofabi*ch, I need it done...

Level 16

Re: ZFFS: Orbs & Rays/Beams - Observation and Manipulation (A Tranzit Phenomenon)

Just a simple reminder for all those going back into the Tranzit maps.  If you see an orb please don't hesistate to respond on here and please save the gameplay if you don't have the time to respond automatically now.  I can review gameplay of Playstation and Xbox so if you see them let me know!

Level 1

Re: ZFFS: Orbs & Rays/Beams - Observation and Manipulation (A Tranzit Phenomenon)

Got yer xbox pm the other day- failed to mention that I have 'obeyed the voices'... finally.

Expect a gaggle of media, at least from me.

Level 16

Studios