Your thoughts on pistols

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Your thoughts on pistols

I've been dabbling about with pistols and have noticed that they easily the most powerful out of any Call of Duty game. I love them in Core modes and I'm not affraid to switch to them when I run out of ammo, sometimes I even look forward to it, but in Hardcore I think they're overpowered. But not in a "OMG, this gun can't be matched!" I think they're OP in the sense that they're a two shot kill at medium range, which I feel is completely unrealistic and are not that strong.

What are your thoughts

Level 75
75 REPLIES

Re: Your thoughts on pistols

in reply to Ghamorra

They are complete BS. Also, I think there is a anim,ation glitch or whatever.. because while a person is using them it seems flinch over compensates. I mean, they can take a hell of a lot of damage because they are using a weapon that shouldnt be used as a primary.

Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to ChestSplittah

ChestSplittah wrote:

They are complete BS. Also, I think there is a anim,ation glitch or whatever.. because while a person is using them it seems flinch over compensates. I mean, they can take a hell of a lot of damage because they are using a weapon that shouldnt be used as a primary.

yep

Level 17

in reply to Ghamorra

I like them, but as you said they do seem OP. For example I was having a close range fight with someone who was using pistol and I was using an SMG, I should win that gun fight SMG > Pistol but I was killed even though I got hit marker but they are super fun to use.

Level 9

in reply to Ghamorra

i think there op also, had a few gunfights were ive been beaten by pistol at distance, that shouldn't happen

Level 9

in reply to Ghamorra

A couple of them will own an AR user from 150 yds in all day log in capable hands. It definitely irks the heck out of people. lol

Level 20

in reply to Ghamorra

i think there op also, had a few gunfights were ive been beaten by pistol at distance, that shouldn't happen

Level 9

in reply to Ghamorra

A mate of mine was struggling with an SMG one day, and he said fuck it I'm going to a pistol. He destroyed the other team in the same game he was struggling with.

This is Hardcore BTW.

They out shoot anything in hardcore mode, in my experience.

Level 3

in reply to Ghamorra

Level 59

in reply to Ghamorra

I think there OP also, been in a few gunfights were im out gunned by pistols at range, just shouldn't happen

Level 9

Studios