Your a noob?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: Your a noob?

in reply to BigHeadN

The sooner I can get my AN-94 in the PaP, the better!  What's so wrong with that?  Also, grabbing perks/Pap midround isn't noobish if you can get it done consistently.

Level 13

in reply to SHUTA89

I once got verbal abuse and called a noob by someone on nuketown zombies. It was something like round 10 an I'd already opened galvaknuckles up when I noticed a perk had come down. I looked over to the back of the house which was still closed and unbought and could see the top of jugger so rather than take the chance and save for galvas I opened up through to the back and bought jugger. Course the box was on the opposite side and this one American kid was giving me all sorts of abuse down his microphone calling me an effing noob cos I didn't open the house with the box. I think he was the definition of a true noob. I laughed when he died using the box a little while later, him being the only one on the game not to realise jug had dropped and then he rage quit the game when he couldn't get his gun before I even had the chance to revive him. Don't get newb(ie) and noob (idiot) mixed up. It's okay to be a newb but never a noob.

Level 2

in reply to SHUTA89

A noob goes for the box when there's a fire sale in the middle of round 25

Level 2

in reply to MACdanstaface

players that dont know what juggernog does! true noob. wondering why they die so easy

Level 15

in reply to MACdanstaface

That's not a noob, he probably saw a skilled player go for it in later rounds... Noobs pick up tactics from watching true players, they just don't have a flawless execution of said tactics lol...

Level 24

in reply to SHUTA89

Newb = new to the game

Noob = not new to the game but still a horrible player

Level 2

in reply to SHUTA89

Should this word be offensive to people? I mean I hear people say this all the time, but I am sorry that it does not sound offensive.

You're such a Noob...Nothing -_-

Level 8

in reply to FLi_iNc

Yeah, not sure if its even supposed to be offensive or just a way to categorize people. Its probably supposed to do both, but the word definitely doesn't have the same impact as a real offensive word. If anything, its probably worse to say it then be called it. If I was out somewhere and called somebody a noob I'd probably get my a$$ kicked for being a nerd. Thats why you gotta stick to the classics like d!ckhead, a$$hole, d0^chebag, ch0de stick, and poo face. Classics.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

don't forget other classics like "why don't you just go kill yourself" , "you were a mistake, you should have run down your mother's leg" , and "my goldfish just died".  

Level 9

in reply to SHUTA89

I liked the one time I got called a noob because I didn't pick up a bomb drop on round 6.  At that point I can get more points from shooting zombies than getting the bomb, and its not like round 6 takes that long to get through........

Or even better, I got called a noob because when someone went down, I ran in circles with zombies not shooting the zombies so that another teammate could go revive the downed person. 

If things like this make me a noob, then I'm proud to be a NOOB!

Level 9

Studios