You were not tricked. There was no "bait n switch." You all assumed.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: You were not tricked. There was no "bait n switch." You all assumed.

in reply to gambit1969

well F*ck that because when you looked at the play list it clearly stated NUKETOWN 2025 WE NEVER CLOSE 24/7 and treyarch just cheated and took it down and now its not even on the regurlar playlist at all...

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to guydude21

another conspiracy last year it was all about the Elite conspiracy and early DLC with out them mentioning that xbox would get it first

Level 14

in reply to guydude21

I am pretty pissed off, I was told if I pre ordered the game I would get Nuketown!! I was not told that it was just for specal events. This is total Bull Shit!!! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. that will never happen again.

Level 1

in reply to guydude21

They lied and stole again, no question.

Stone the thieves!!!

Level 12

in reply to guydude21

Shady marketing practice by Call of Duty folks!  For those who did not have Nuketown 2025, you cannot tell me that you would not be seriously upset and feel ripped off if the same happened to you!

There was no fine print that this was just for special events and this decision is going to burn enough customers to make them ever consider the extra money paid for anything but the standard edition of a Call of Duty game.

Dirty, Sleezy, Shady, I could go on and on about this one...if you were in our shoes you would feel ripped off and cheated.  Shame on me for falling for the dirty marketing practice by Activision and Treyarch!

Level 3

in reply to HeroesCOD

I did in fact pre-order and waited in line at the midnight release.

Thankfully I don't like the map is I don't really care. However, I don't think they should have removed it, but I'm just pointing out that they didn't do anything illegal.

Level 4

in reply to guydude21

They didnt do anything illegal however they played dirty removing it, nuketown 2025 was my favorite map because the rest of them are thrash... It also say WE NEVER CLOSE

Level 1

in reply to guydude21

I heard you can sue for this now..? Even if i'm extremely upset because first they get all this BS about if you pre-order you get nuketown 2025, I go to the midnight realease wait in 40 degree weather just to come back to a game that kept locking me out and when i got the chance to play it was a horrible experience, even after they got their sh*t together the only thing I really enjoyed was the nunketown map which clearly stated NUKETOWN 2025 WE NEVER CLOSE!! and now they took it down Im definetly not buying the map pack and im also going to spread the word that we should atract great attention so treyarch can hear what we have to say...

Level 1

in reply to alanz2223

No you can't sue over nuketown, they never stated how long it would be available in a certain game mode, the map is still available to play.

Do you really think a large multinational company would do this without consulting a very good legal team to ensure they are not exposed or liable in any way..

Level 67

in reply to guydude21

It's still a VERY shady business practice.  The fact that Nuketown was included as a preorder incentive is why I got it from Gamestop.  If the commercial had said I would get it in general maps only for a week, I wouldn't have cared and would have preordered it at another store closer to my house.

Level 7

Studios