You've had some time to play the game, so how do you like the Scorestreak system?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: You've had some time to play the game, so how do you like the Scorestreak system?

in reply to Raketti

On 3 separate occasions I called in Dogs and only got 2 kills from them each time.  So you are not alone.  I even held off on calling them in once because I realized that there was only one person left on the enemy team and I didn't want to chance a forfeit.  But it didn't help.  My first and only Swarm netted 15 kills but I doubt that I'll ever get that lucky again.

Level 69

Re: You've had some time to play the game, so how do you like the Scorestreak system?

in reply to redx165

Yeah and it was so easy to get dogs in black ops 1. Plus there is atleast 10 more scorestreaks in this game.

Level 8

in reply to Ghamorra

I like it, I just wish that the War Machine and Death Machine were not included.

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

They're both great!  The War Machine is great when you get it, and the Death Machine is great when the other team does.

Level 26

in reply to Harv72

I don't like the War Machine. I always seem to hack a CP and get one, all you have to do is pick a high point and spam it into the enemy spawn. Such easy quad feeds

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I only used it long enough to get the playercard, but I will admit that I had more fun with that streak than any other.  There's just something innately satisfying in blowing people up when you're face-to-face with them.  And receiving an award called the "Boomstick" is just icing on the cake.

Level 26

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

I don't like the War Machine. I always seem to hack a CP and get one, all you have to do is pick a high point and spam it into the enemy spawn. Such easy quad feeds

Thank you 'G' for that tip, I would never have thought of it.

Sk

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Its great on Plaza

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Which don't count as Quad Feeds

I like how the streak system is and gives much more insentive to go for objectives. It can be very powerful. I once got on B in Dom and got a quad spray, then ran off after capturing and got another kill which activated VSAT. The VSAT assists got an EMP and when I triggered that it took a f*ck load of stuff out which got me Dogs. Dogs in a five kill streak. Good or bad?

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

Yeah, I suck at that. If I could use it I would live it.

Level 20

Studios