You've gotta watch this guy

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

You've gotta watch this guy

So many of you probably already susbcribe to his channel (Elpresador) but this guy is a legend.

He is famous for his raging and also the infamous cryogenics video when he gets done over by a lag switcher.

Recently he has done a serious of videos where he plays the game as a 'General Ginsing'.

He basically gets a load of randoms on his team to camp it it out in a certain room and try and 'secure the perimter'.

He is soooooo taking the piss but loads of guys, especially the young ones, get really into it. He never camps in games normally  and is not the best player in the world but this setting up a premiter is brilliant, even the other teams thinks he's being serious

It's so funny, you just have to watch it, and the other ones in the 'General Ginsing' series.

[Removed by Moderator.]

Breach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add the right video

Ok it keeps linking to the pistols video but just look under his channel for the General Ginsing Video

Level 12
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: You've gotta watch this guy

in reply to the_eon

My fav youtuber ever. along with thunder and few others. But elpres is hilarious. I have seen all these vids lol.

Level 23

in reply to the_eon

HAHAHAHA!!! this dude is HILARIOUS!!

Level 19

in reply to the_eon

Im sorry, but this video and this "el presador" are pathetic (nothing against you OP)

He literally RUNS into his opponents like he trying to play "tag your it".

I'll give anyone who watches this junk a tip: Listening to him, will influence you thought and hence you game play. Be careful, what you put in, will come out!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

he sucks at COD but you can't deny he's hilarious!

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

Im_A_Drag85 wrote:

he sucks at COD but you can't deny he's hilarious!

There is nothing funny about this guy, nothing more pathetic than listening to a GROWN man complain about a VIDEO GAME!

I would rather watch "the worm" whom makes fun, camps, fools around.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I think you have had a sense of humour by pass. You dont go to this guy for tips he just rages and takes the piss. Although not the best player he plays for the win amd usually collects the most tags when he is not playing as General Ginsing. He suffers from lag as well ss he gets his fair share of insta deaths.

Level 12

in reply to the_eon

the_eon wrote:

I think you have had a sense of humour by pass. You dont go to this guy for tips he just rages and takes the piss. Although not the best player he plays for the win amd usually collects the most tags when he is not playing as General Ginsing. He suffers from lag as well ss he gets his fair share of insta deaths.

Negative, you don't know me, you don't know my humor. That dude caters to the more anger based player who feels better listening to it.

We all go through lag, guy I do not go about pi-ss-ing off about it. Besides these sort of dudes who play and rage ~ Don't they realize there are other video games available?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

You need to chill the fuck out dude. what are you about 13?

Level 12

in reply to the_eon

the_eon wrote:

You need to chill the **** out dude. what are you about 13?

That is funny ~ I wish I were 13...

of our training"
Level 75

Studios