You have so much to learn from your enemies!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: You have so much to learn from your enemies!!!

in reply to monkeylord1

he told me about the black hat and how because of it's hack time means you have to adjust your route and not charge the map quite so much.

So him hacking others equipment meant he held down an area instead of rushing! I think thats a fine idea, I encourage any game style, but if one particular style is not producing results you need to accept that and find another. I dont think many feel comfortable changing styles.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

My enemy has made me realize that the lag comp on this game is terrible.  So to be able to counter that I just stream videos constantly to make my lag comp worse than theres.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ1

Please keep the lag issues out of this thread, they do not contribute to what I wrote as I stated.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

What learn are you talking about? You just run and spray the shit out of smg and you can already win. You're lucky enough if you don't get the lag. This shit game is based on luck not skill!!!

Level 1

in reply to Naughtix

What learn are you talking about? You just run and spray the **** out of smg and you can already win. You're lucky enough if you don't get the lag. This **** game is based on luck not skill!!!

I didn't post this to have to explain it further but what I am meaning is learn from the way you die, it either makes sense to you or doesn't. Running and spraying as you stated, is one tactic that I do not use.

I specifically said, I do not need to be reminded about lag issues, I already know they are prevalent.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Learn flanking routes. These maps are pretty open and there's all kinds of places to flank your enemy from. Once the game settles down and people develop traffic patterns it'll be so easy to take them out from behind

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

so you've noticed most of your kills from the sides?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

For the most part, yes. I'm always getting hit from the side. At least 70% of my deaths come from the 220* I can't see. 25% are those half a second encounters that end up with both players spinning in circles hipfiring (I never when those). The final 5% are legit deaths I can't complain about

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Same here. This is more or less what i've been doing in a game:

Shoot get one kill, back up (look at my rounds, reload or not, depends) check other entrances, check behind me. Then move forward again.

This is how I play almost 80% of the time, if someone else is near me ill work with the idea they are covering another entrance.

Its like we have to pay more attention than ever to our surroundings.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

This game takes situational awareness to a whole new level. You have to be able to think fast and shoot faster

Level 75

Studios