You guys really need to RELAX

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: You guys really need to RELAX

in reply to kastro187420

No i agree there is no excuse for these issues actually i totally agree, i myself have posted in a thread at the top ofthe forum and messaged activision support on the issue, what i havnt done is ranted swore and just been totally unhelpful in the forums as to regards of my issue unlike many other people on the forum

that is what people need to relax on, find one of the focused threads, or contact activision with their details as many other people are doing sensibly and wait for this issue to get resolved

Level 4

in reply to kastro187420

LOL, GO AWAY!

Level 2

in reply to LilJeRRy1

Atleast league games works

Level 1

in reply to Darkmage90

weird, it does seem to work

Level 10

in reply to LilJeRRy1

I agree be patient and play league matches.

They will fix the problem. Coding is not a case of pressing a few keys and it magically works. It's a very complex and time consuming job also they don't want to rush as they will want to avoid any further issues.

Be patient and have faith

Level 1

in reply to LilJeRRy1

With this being the second time we as ps3 owners have gotten a fist in the ass from tryarch no we will not calm down. it's obvious they did little to no testing on the ps3 side and worried more about Xbox 360 due to the facy of course they have that good ol deal with Microsoft hence they need to put out a better product on that system. Its been that way since COD 4 released.

Level 1

in reply to LilJeRRy1

I understand that its the day after release and all but shouldnt they have been expecting something like this? They really should have been prepared for what was going to happen out of all honesty

Level 1

Studios