You guys need to realize something.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: You guys need to realize something.

in reply to Ghamorra

8bit pong you having a laugh kids today hey.

Level 12

in reply to ExoLance

Its not about quality anymore, its about making as much money as you can make as quickly as you can and then moving on. The next COD will be getting advertisements in mere months. This game is already yesterdays news aside from doing just good enough to milk some DLC money out of you. You know the Dev team has already been cut in half and are working on new projects.

Level 3

in reply to DatBeast

I'm no programmer, but when you consider that, when it comes to online gaming, sure we're all on PS3s but, beyond that, there are as many different combinations and configurations of networks, modems, routers, and ISPs as there are people playing (or at least trying to play) the game. It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to realize that it must be a nearly impossible task to task to have an online game work flawlessly on all of them.

I'm old enough to remember when there was no internet, let alone online gaming (hell, I pre-date gaming consoles. When I was a kid you had to make a trip to the arcade and spend a quarter to play a video game), so I'm still impressed that I'm even capable of playing a game at all, in real-time, from the comfort of my living room couch, simultaneously with people from all over the world.

No small feat, if you ask me, even if ther is a little lag.

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

Yeah I understand. People have mixed opinions on this issue.

Level 11

in reply to Mojo332

"There are as many different combinations and configurations of networks, modems,routers as there are people playing"? So what? Do you remember COD4 and MW2? There also were as many different combinations and configurations of networks, modems, routers as there were people playing, but these 2 games worked perfectly without connection or lag issues. Sorry Mojo, but you will have to find something more consistent to explain the problems we are dealing with.

Level 1

in reply to ColtMagnum

Lol, you're living in a fantasy world if you honestly believe that ANY COD game has ever run flawlessly and without lag issues, especially only a month after launch! Obviously you've forgotten what a laggy, unplayable mess it was trying to play Ground War on Bog!

Funny how everyone seems to repress the memories of all the problems the previous CODs had. Must be why they're able to sell so many copies year after year,  and STILL don't have dedicated servers - something the players habe been begging for since COD 4!

Face it, COD titles have always had issues with lag.

Level 15

in reply to DatBeast

After the 1.04 update I've gone negative in every single match I've played. Nerf the Laser Sight already. But, yeah, Treyarch is communicating well.

Level 8

in reply to Kingfury1

Well after 1.03 patch was released my k/d dropped from 3.8 to 3.1. Now that patch 1.04 was just released it is gradually going back up.

Level 11

in reply to DatBeast

True, but you have to admit that regardless of how quickly they patched issues...they were BIG issues that shouldn't have been present upon release.

Level 6

in reply to SuspectOnFoot

Yeah I can agree with you on that.

Level 11

Studios